ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Angle vs Rey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2004, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Angle vs Rey

This is for LAST week's SmackDown!, which I didn't watch until yesterday afternoon.

Anyways, I just wanted to point out that they had an awesome match last week. I know that they have had a feud before, but it amazes me how well these two work together, and how believable their matches actually are.

I know that Rey isn't usually given time to work longer matches, and thus when that happens, he uses all the same moves. BUT, last week him and Kurt had a longer match, and the potential of Rey's arsenal was revealed. Most of rey's matches against bigger wrestlers are believable, but against Kurt and the way they work together, it comes off as that much more believable.

I think these two should have another feud sometime, simply because of how well they work together.

Thoughts...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2004, 12:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nope I agree it was a stellar match, I enjoyed every moment of it. Angle's still showing he is still the man and Rey showed he is more then just a 12 year old gymnaist with flippy moves. They do work well together and they're moves complement each otehr well, Only Kurt and Rey could find all the counters and moves nessasary to each others moves and pull them off convincingly....
Old 04 Sep 2004, 01:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road

That's why their Summerslam 02 match was fucking awesome.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Nice post Stick. Angle and Rey really do work well together but Angle can work with pretty much anyone.

Definately would not mind watching them two work again though

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2004, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I wouldn't mind seeing a feud with them..Kurt's wrestling..with Rey's high flying ability makes for a dynamic duo too say the least..