ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

SmackDown! Discussion:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2004, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default SmackDown! Discussion:

SmackDown! Results

Looked like a Fairly decent show, PLease comment and take a look at some of the videos posted there if you didn't catch SmackDown!
Old 04 Sep 2004, 12:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, I definitely liked Angle and Eddie. The match was awesome. The ending looked kind of like they were setting up a possible feud between Kurt and Luther. They also left it open for Angle and eddie to have another match.

Haas and Jordan had a good match, but I want Haas to get a push

Other than that, it wasn't anything special
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2004, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I certainly hope Luthor and Kurt don't feud because that would mean that once again Kurt would be turning face.

It was a good show this week,Kurt vs Eddie was great and the confrontation between Heyman and Long was interesting.

Jordan vs Haas was alright,I too would like to see Haas get a push.

Teddy telling Torrie that Big Show will be taking Anger Management classes was funny,man I can't wait for Show to return.

That's all I really have to say about it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2004, 01:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road

The Eddie Kurt match was great, but they fucked the ending. It look's like Eddie's gonna be jobbing to Luther now. Great... Seriously is this what the writers are thinking before the show. "Hey, let's make this match a DQ win, This match an interference, This match a No Contest, and then this match with another interference win!"
Seriously, the chances of watching a clean match without a cheap rollup or cheating or interference in this day and age of the WWE is slim to none.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 06:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Show was decent i thought....nothing overly special though. Long laying it on Heyman was pretty good. Heidenreich hasnt shown anything yet though, Heidenreich vs. Taker =

Kurt vs. Eddy was pretty good. It seems to me that Angle could probably work with just about anyone.

The Carlito promos are just retarded i think.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2004, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I haven't seen any of the those Carlos Carebian promos yet, Anyone get a link to help me?