ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Beniot: Chop Master

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Beniot: Chop Master

Okay I was watching the Ric Flair vs. Beniot match on RAW (I think that has been like their 5th match this Year) and I decided hell lets count the chops.

Beniot - 24
Flair - 10

Or somewhere close to that mark and I realised how Much Beniot over uses that god damn move. Not only does it look sloppy and ineffective if you have to do so many times it justs draws out energy plus it would get fairly annoying after you and your opponents chests are beet red. So I ask you what is another move that is hidiously over-used by a specific wrestler?
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

RVD and all his kicks. They all look sloppy, every single last one of them.

I'm about getting tired of the generic and boring german and vertical suplexes. They're over used by Benoit, Guererro, and Angle

Undertaker's 'old school' rope walk. Every match he uses, and every time it's stupid ass, simply because he holds their hand, and they just stand there so he can chop their shoulder. It probably takes more energy for his opponent to just stand than, rather than fall into the ropes

Eugene's stupid ass signature move rip offs. I hate him so much now

I could probably name more, but I'll hold off
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I guess mine would have to be The Worm.

It is quite possibly one of the WORST wrestling moves ever,all he does is hop around like a moron and then fall on his opponent.

Probably RVD's kicks too,I like him but he really needs to lay off on those.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2004, 11:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah I'm fairly over the Mutliple German Suplexes, But Jesus Christ I have to admit Kurt's still amazes me even with that neck Injury to hit that Super Release German on Rey Last Week.

Another move I think is horribily over used is the standing big boot, Too many people use it and all for the same god damn reason. At least Test's running Big Boot has more power and force behind it rather then those of JBL's, Taker's, Kane's and NOW EDGE of all people decided he should use it....