ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What's to be done with this tag team division?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Sep 2004, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default What's to be done with this tag team division?

We all complain but what would we do?
Bring in new talent as teams, so it looks like they've been doing it for a while?
Create teams that should be good using the talent currently available?
I'm sure we all have something we would do if we were in a position to do something.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2004, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

For me when I complain, its because whenever something is going well in the tag division they break it up or job them out. Not to mention there aren't to many real teams to began with. And everytime the tag team division looks like it is starting to build credibilty the WWE does the same redundant thing, by pairing two single wrestlers together and have them crush the current champs, which crush the tag division. They have done this at least 5 times in the last 4 years.

What could help the divisions is if the actually respected the teams in them. Allowed them to have decent title reigns and storylines where it makes tag team wrestling important. Don't have random wrestlers who have never teamed before come right out and defeat the champions. Don't have random teams that never teamed before and don't get along, and fight during the macth win the titles.......Not to mention whenever a team becomes real over they want to split them up.....

There are a lot of things that can be done with the tag division, it seems right now they on SD are going nowhere with the titles, and on Raw is pretty much boring Conway/Greiner v. Tajiri/Rhyno matches in different formats.........

They need more tag teams with better storylines to actually have a decent tag division......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2004, 11:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

The wwe treat the tag division just like the cruiserweight division............LIKE SHIT

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2004, 01:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think they need to sign up newer teams with the company or atleast sign up somebody new and stick them with somebody they never use, like in the case of paul London, Not many people noticed Paul London in the past and Billy Kidman was getting squashed weekly inside and outside fo the cruiserweight division.

I'd say tey should sign up a new star or atleast get a returning Superstar to form a believeable Team. Like I dunno, Scott Steiner with Test again. They could re-unite Eto the C, I also believe Evolution were Tag Team Champions before Beniot & Edge.....
Old 02 Sep 2004, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Personally, I would dissolve it and start anew. There would be a tournament of teams put together; this way they could get a reaction from the crowd before the climax.
The champions of course, would lose to their biggest rivals (for example: La Resistence losing to Rhyno&Tajiri) in the championship round. Thus, more teams would be created and would have a chance to appear and get over before they are in championship matches and the current fued goes on.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Sep 2004, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fucking reunite WGTT on Smackdown.
Keep Dudleyz on Smackdown.
Move Grenier and Conway on SD! and have them reunite with Dupree.
Fucking use Akio and Sakoda as a tag team, along with Tajiri being with them.
Put the Bashams back with Shaniqua and the S&M gimmick. It was great.
Billy Kidman and London should stay a teag team.
Bring palumbo back to SD!, and let him and Stamboli be in the tag division.

Seven credible tag teams that aren't fucking make shift throw together bullshit, badda bing, badda boom you got a nice tag division that isn't a fucking joke

Oh, and don't have them all wrestling single's matches every fucking week. On occasion they can, to further the angle, but they are tag teams and should be used as such.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2004, 09:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

^^
Quote:
Fucking reunite WGTT on Smackdown.
I so friggin' agree with ya on that Stick.Because

a) Haas is being sqaushed and the only pop he gets isn't even for him,but for his manager.
b)Shelton Benjamin is doing Dark matches and even if he came back in,there still wouldn't be a useful storyline or whatever for him.

I think I would also tag-team RVD and Rey-Rey.They make such a great team.There styles are similiar to Strawberry and banana.I mean RVD is a high flyer/martial artist? and Rey Rey is a straight up high flyer to the core.So I guess there styles are a bit Unorthadoxed but they're so friggin' entertaining to watch.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2004, 04:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Put the whole div on Smackdown. make it exclusive to Smackdown.