ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Yet another move banned in the WWE...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2004, 11:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Yet another move banned in the WWE...

Quote:
Billy Kidman won't be doing his shooting star press finisher anymore after knocking out Chavo Guerrero with the move at last Tuesday's Smackdown tapings. Many withing WWE feel that it was only a matter of time before someone became seriously injured at the hands of Kidman and his SSP.
PWBTS.com

So what do you think. Should the SSP be completly banned from the WWE. Because last time I check Paul London had a perfect SSP. They can't possiably think that this is a good idea. O wait they do, because they're doing it.........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 12:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

wave good bye to Kidman and London..
Old 31 Aug 2004, 12:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Wow, next it'll be the 450, the frog splash, hell the whole pointo of flying off the turnbuckle will be boycotted. i hate the idea because kidman will have to use a different finisher. most likely the BK Bomb will be his finisher.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 01:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

BK Bomb sounds like an unpleasant side effect of the Double Whopper meal king sized

he aint gonna be on TV long enough to develop a new move
Old 31 Aug 2004, 02:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

well, that depends, if he can still get over without the SSP, then maybe he'll survive.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 02:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

that sucks , my prediction ;

Paul London and Billy Kidman sign with NWATNA
Old 31 Aug 2004, 03:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Ummm. Towards the end of WcW was it me or had Billy Kidman actually dropped the move from his arsenal anyway?

Who knows maybe they will do an angle with this. Teddy says that the SSP is banned.(Macho Mans Elbow storyline) Might make it somewhat interesting and curb fans interest in why they aint seeing the SSP anymore...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 04:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer

...nah.

BK bomb returns. 450 becomes more used.
Old 31 Aug 2004, 04:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I'm fine with banning SSP but I would like it if they just banned Kidman instead
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 05:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

.....The Only Move Billy Kidman has and they take it away....
He is soooo screwed......

Good bye any fan reaction he ever had in the past.....
Old 31 Aug 2004, 09:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

my prediction.....they are the frickin' tag champs......and under contract solely with the WWE.....and Kidman is married to the most popular diva on SD.....

enough with the stupidity.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 09:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

That does suck a lot. I like the SSP a lot. Everyone here is saying that the BK Bomb will probably return, can somebody tell me what it is? Ive heard of it but never seen it.

Quote:

Why would they do that? Just because one of them cant use a finishing move? Thats stupid. Like Oeo said, Kidman and London are tag team champs and kidman is married to Torrie so i dont think he would just leave the WWE and go to TNA just like that.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2004, 10:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

this will probably end up in kidman not being on SD anymore but still being on Velosity
Old 31 Aug 2004, 11:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
PWBTS.com

So what do you think. Should the SSP be completly banned from the WWE. Because last time I check Paul London had a perfect SSP. They can't possiably think that this is a good idea. O wait they do, because they're doing it.........
Accidents happen. You could mess up a lot of other moves and knock someone else out as well.
Old 31 Aug 2004, 11:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

seems like if they were going to ban the move, they would have done it after Brock nearly decapitated himself by trying it.....kind of burns me out that they are banning it, but they are trying to keep the working environment a little safer, I guess.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote