ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Thank you wwe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2004, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Thank you wwe.

I would like to thank the wwe for coming out to australia and putting on a show in sydney last night.

I had an awesome time and considering that it started at 7.40pm and finished at 11.10pm I got good value for money.

The wrestling was excellent even though the wrestlers were coming off a 17 hour flight into a time zone that is 17 hours ahead of america and the wrestlers (apart from a couple of botched moves) did a fantastic job in keeping up my interest.

I was hugely impressed with undertaker who wrestled for longer on the night than in the previous 2 months on smackdown.

And even though it will be bullshit. When teddy long anounced that the match between booker t and john cena would be the 3rd contest in their best of 5 series. It really helped in making this event fell that much more special.

Thanks for the memories...........and see you next year WWE.

shane.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I didn't get to go to this event this time sadly but I'd like to hear what the results were Shane....
Old 27 Aug 2004, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

If I tell ya I have to add a spoiler to the thread cause they said the match between cena and booker was the 3rd match.

Old 27 Aug 2004, 09:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

1st match Tag match
RVD and Mr Ass accompanied by radio contest winner.....(who looked pretty hot from where I was.) defeats Rene Dupree and Luther Raines

Won by RVD with a 5 star in a pretty good match

2nd match Kenzo Suzuki defeats Charlie Haas
Kenzo won using Knucks.......the match was probably better than i expected

3. Heidenreich w/Paul Heyman defeats Funaki
Heidenreich wins in a squash with haymen cutting a promo at the start calling everyone a wanker and saying hes pissed off and picks on one member in the crowd.

4.Cruiserweight title match
Spike Dudley defeats Rey Mysterio

Spike wins with a pin and his feet on the ropes after the ref sends his brothers to the back during the match. I must admit I was surprised they let spike win resonably clean. Ray delivers 619 after the match when spike gets back in to punch on.......Like nobody seen that coming

5. WWE Title match - The Undertaker defeats JBL via DQ
Undertakers entrance went for 3.45 minutes (I video taped it on my phone)......and I thought HHH's was long.

Possibly the match of the night. I havent seen undertaker use so many moves in years. He even allows himself to get beat up for a change. A couple of bizarre things was that virgil 2 (oops orlando) wasnt there and rene dupree comes down to the ring instead to help JBL, and when the ref was out cold JBL uses the title to hit taker and gets DQed..........HOW????

6.Tag team title match
Paul London and Billy Kidman defeat Dudley Boyz

Standard tag match.........but with NO tables, no 3d, no shooting star....only london using the 450 to win

7.3rd match for the undisputed US title
Booker T defeats John Cena

In what suspicously sounds like the identical finish to the smackdown match with booker pinning cena with both feet on ropes. Again....NO FU, NO axekick, no bookend.......nothing

8. Eddie Guererro defeats Kurt Angle
Man there were a ton of rest holds early in this match and it took a while for the match to come good. Eddie wins with frog splash and kicks out of angleslam (does it ever finish anybody anymore) and escapes anklelock.

Overall with no back stage promos they had to rely on wrestling to sell the matches and I must say that it came off nicely. If only the seats in the superdome were more comfortable.

Last edited by G O D; 28 Aug 2004 at 05:14 AM.
Old 27 Aug 2004, 10:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Sounds like a good show, happy you had fun.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Fantastic, Thanks Shane....

Looked like a fair sweet show, Wish I won that damn contest though, Would've loved to met RVD....
Old 27 Aug 2004, 10:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Glad to hear you had a good time Shane.

WWE Live Events sure can be fun and I try to go to one every time they come out here,last weekend they had a house show but I didn't go,I would have gone if I would have known Kurt Angle was wrestling when I first saw the commercial.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Glad you had fun Shane...I wish I could go to a live event. Lord knows when WWE will ever come close to Grand Island.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2004, 03:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Sounds like a good time...I wish the WWE would come back here..we had them the past 2 years..
Old 28 Aug 2004, 04:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

i was there last nite
was a great nite out !
good all round
Old 28 Aug 2004, 04:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Sounds like a good show. i'm still waiting for them to come back to PEI.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote