ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

How do you Make the Company's Head title look like SHIT.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2004, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default How do you Make the Company's Head title look like SHIT.....

Well, first you put it in the hands of the champions newly befriended sidekick. Then you allow that Sidekick to defend the same title that Buddy Rogers, Bob Backland, Bruno Samartino, Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage defended, in a terriable match against Taker in less then 10 minutes.

It was one thing for JBL to win the title, personally I think the gimmick is gold yet the booking is crap, and that JBL shouldn't have capture the title as soon as he did. But to have Orlando Jordon defending the WWE title on SD is down right terriable. SD isn't the problem it is the entire staff behind the sceans that comes up with this shit. Everything is so rushed that nothing makes sense.

Rather then have a few weeks or even months to build the charecter of OJ up to be worthy to defend the WWE title, they randomly put him with JBL in a rush stroyline, and about 3 weeks later he is defending the title. My goodness WWE is starting to grab my attention again, in a bad way that is.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2004, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

CAN I GET AN AMEN!?

Exactly my thoughts, bro....I agree with everything you said...
Old 26 Aug 2004, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

too true Dre. i watched it, and i didn't like it. i mean, 4 weeks ago, Orlando Jordan was a Velocity-Level worker, and he gets the Push as Virgil 2.0, and they come up with the idea of putting him in a title defenst Let alone a title match? i liked SD this week, but i hated that.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 12:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I wasn't even looking forward to the match itself and it wasn't even that great,I'm not really a fan of JBL(I have made that known) and I do sort of like OJ but not with Layfield,now him defending the title was lame and should have never happened.

I really wanted to shoot Michael Cole tonight when he kept on saying,"I can't believe tha Orlando Jordan will be defending the title for JBL",damn we know already so would please just shut the hell up about it,it's not even that big of a deal Cole.

The match was crap.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 07:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's the WWE..making the World title's look like shit is customary..
Old 28 Aug 2004, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well what the hell can you expect with Undertaker in the Title Hunt, He said it himself he'd look horrible with that Hedeiich Newbie or whatever the hell you spell his fucked up name and now as a Main Event faces Orlando Jordon a Velocity jobber who was just picked at random to be JBL maganer-ish follwer for the Undisputed Championship. It was a stupid idea, no one really cared and it just shows that Undertaker is a waste of Air Time....

Show how JBL brought someting to it, A Little humour and a true Heel Champion persona, Thank You JBL for making this watchable....a litte....