ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What can you expect from RAW this week?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Aug 2004, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default What can you expect from RAW this week?

RAW comes to you live from (Cali???)
Starting off RAW is Orton barging into Bischoff's office, demanding to know what in the hell that shit was on RAW last week. He also goes on to demand a match between him and HHH tonight(yadda yadda yadda... face thing)

Although i think that Orton should be smart about it... Hes just come off being a devious heel, he also knows how Evolution works... A frontal assault would fail and he should know this, I just dont know how to work it in. So i guess we have to go with the old faithful... Im a dumb face i wanna beat skulls.

Bischoff will point to the TV screen. Which will be HHH coming down to the ring.

HHH- Orton you asked around the lockerroom, You asked around in the front office, hell i even heard you asked Chris Benoit... You want an explanation for what went down last week on RAW. To tell you the truth champ... It was a lesson. An evolutionary lesson. When you are apart of Evolution there is no humility here. We arent here to please the crowd. We arent here to shake the losers hand... We arent here to be friends with anyone...

When you won that belt. My belt. I had no problem with that... The belt was inside Evolution. But you shook Chris Benoits hand... You consorted with the opposition... YOU TRAITORED ON WHAT MADE YOU. You arent Randy Orton anymore, You arent Evolution anymore. And that will be the reason you lose that title to me. Your eyes arent on the prize... There on making these fans happy. They are on putting on a spectacle. They are not on that belt. And Randy this will be your failing.

Now your probably questioning why i am telling you what your weakness is... Im telling you this Randy because I know what you can do... Hell i taught you what you can do. Ric Flair taught you what you can do. I KNOW EVERY ONE OF YOUR WEAKNESSES. And the cerebral assasin, The GAME... me HHH will make sure that when i do get my title shot. When i do get my chance to win my belt back. I will make everyone and especially you Orton KNOW... your own weaknesses

*You think you know me...*
Edge strides down to the ring and gets on the mic...- HHH You think that you have the next title shot... I have beaten Orton... I have beaten Ba

HHH- Woah woah Edge i wanted to speak to you... I wanted to do it out the back but I guess i have to do it here. You said to me... only a month ago that you wanted to take down Evolution... You beat Orton for that Intercontinental belt. You beat Batista last night in a triple threat... and Edge im impressed. So i have a proposition for you...

The way i see it is you have two choices... You can continue trying to take down Evolution one member at a time. You might get some wins here and there... But eventually you will fail... And when you do just like Goldberg, Just like Austin... Just like Foley. You will eventually fall. Its shear numbers Edge. You cant possibly win.
Or
You can join Evolution. Instead of triple threat matches with Batista and Jericho. You will have "triple threat matches" with Jericho and Batista. You will be apart of a unit. A Team that gets what they want. You have that Intercontinental championship... You wanna keep it. Stay with Evolution... Stay in this ring and stand with the future, present and greatest of this business.

HHH extends his hand... Edge looks at the crowd... Who should be cheering for Edge to hit HHH...

Flair grabs the mic.- Hey Edgeman... Dont look at the crowd. Dont let there crap influence you. Your likely to make a decision that will effect your life. Are you sure you want a bunch of simpleton paupers to make a decision for you... Do the smart thing. Do whats right for Edge for once.

Edge looks down and goes to shake HHH's hand but instead uses his title to take down the entire Evolution getting out of the ring and mouthing off the entire time up the ramp....

End of segment.
Commercial break.

Upon return... La Resistance are fighting that tag team from the two minute challenge... If La Resistance win? They get to nominate the stipulation in there title defence at Unforgiven, If this new tag team wins... Rhyno and Tajiri get too nominate the stipulation...

Match is going back and forth. With Rhyno and Tajiri screwing La Resistance out of the win... Rhyno and Tajiri will get to nominate the match...

Just before commercial break we again cut to the back with news coming from the on-site EMTs. Kane comes out of the back of the ambulance with a Gurney... laughing.
J.R comments on Kanes evil nature Yadda yadda yadda.
Commercial break.

We come back with more news from the back... where video cuts back and Matt Hardy is in a pile all messed up. The camera turns around... and Kane is again Maniacally laughing.
J.R and King continue to comment on whats just happened.... and then total idiotic WWe change... TIME FOR THE DIVA crapola.

Coach introduces them... They kick off that half breed blonde cause hey we cant have a fourth blonde working for the WWe. Coach tells them there assignment tonight is to be as devious as the WWe divas are now... Go out into the backroom and grab the most out there thing you can find.

Hurricane v Batista... Batista wins and then Flair and HHH come out and totally destroy Hurricane...(which again leads to the face coming to the ring and saving the day... ORTON)
Commercial ad...

We come back and J.R and King do a recap of whats happened to Benoit over the last few weeks...
Bischoff comes out to the top of the ramp to announce that next week LIVE ON RAW. It will be a triple threat match for the number one contendership... HHH v Y2J v Chris Benoit. And the winner gets a shot at Randy Orton at Unforgiven. Also Next week on RAW... The new world heavyweight champion will have his first title defence... And who better then the worlds greatest heavywieght champion... RIC FLAIR.

Divas come out in there bikins with something on a plate covered by a cloth...
First one pulls out Trishs pushup bra...
Second pulls out Christians ASS CREAM
Third so on and so forth... thats what they are there for... comedy... they do there number thing.

Now for the Main Event of the night... Edge v Some unlucky jobber... Val Venus or something... for the IC title... J.R and King do there thing promoting Val's fantastic run on Heat as of late... totally deserves this title shot.

Blah blah blah... Match goes through an ad. Comes back with Edge winning due to Batista hitting Val Venus then beating down Edge... Does his little "Noone stands against Evolution."

And now for the main event... Lita and Kanes wedding ceremony.
Kane comes down to the ring with Matt Hardy strapped to a gurney... puts him in the ring and hooks the gurney through the ropes so its standing up. Kane grabs a mic and asks the crowd to give his best man a warm round of applause. He then looks at Matt and says welcome to your hell. Then again smiles at the crowd... Lets get on with the festivities.

Kanes music again plays and Lita walks down in the dress given to her earlier in the night by Kane. Climbs in the ring(do it the same way as the HHH and Steph wedding... Taking down one side of the ropes...) The ceremony goes through without a hitch... and J.R and King are blowing up about how this is sooo wrong... then Boom

*sexy boy* Shawn Michaels makes his return to RAW. He walks down to the ring with a mic... and Says to Kane that this is all wrong. Your taking away Matt Hardys love for Lita... You took away my world title rematch... You wont get away with this ANYMORE... He goes to beat on Lita and accidentally pushes Kane into Lita who falls on the ground... HBK knocks Kane outside the ring... and goes to tend to Lita who is cowering in the corner... He sees that she is alright and turns back around to do a springboard type maneuver over the top rope to hit Kane when

WHAM... Lita lowblows HBK. Cameras cut to Matt for a second. who is shocked. Kane gets back in the ring and gives HBK a choke slam/piledriver whatever.. and grabs a mic. He looks at Matt... "why so shocked Matt?" What because Lita didnt want to see her new husband get beaten by HBK... Or because she has dug the knife deep into your back?. Well Matt there was a reason for all of this... You see that night i first kissed Lita... I had a plan. I mentioned earlier that night. I wanted to live off pain. I wanted to feel someones anguish. So i chose you Matt. But i knew i couldnt do this all by myself. I knew that hurting you physically wasnt enough. I had to do it mentally. So i found someone who wanted to hurt you... Who wanted to bring you down. Who wanted to break you into the little man that you are. So me and Lita we came up with this birth idea... We knew it would draw you back into Litas life. Now Matt... I can feel the hate rising off you I can feel the pain, the anguish... THE MISERY rising off of you... And its empowering me. I could take on the world..." And he picks HBK up and drops him with another chokeslam/piledriver. "And now Matt... You think this has hurt... You think this has made your life not worth living. This is only the beginning. I have only begun to feed off of you. And Lita here... She hasnt decided what she wants to do.... She just wanted to put you in this situation..." Lita spins Kane around and gives him a big kiss. Kane smiles to the crowd then looks back at Matt and says something along the lines of "guess she made up her mind."

RAW ends...

Ill take bitch bets that Raw comes off in nearly that fashion...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2004, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hah......great stuff Shane.....that's probably so close to right that we don't even need to watch the show.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2004, 03:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I don't think any of us expected the Rock to show up.... Lwhatever:
Old 24 Aug 2004, 03:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

that definitely would've been better than what happened tonight, that's for sure.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote