ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Big Show's Return to Smackdown

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Aug 2004, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default The Big Show's Return to Smackdown

Are you looking forward to the return on The Big Show?

To be honest,I really am looking forward to it because right before he left I was really beginning to like him,he is quite possibly one of the best big men WWE has right now.He could be big help to Smackdown's main heel status,so far we only got Angle and JBL,adding Show to the mix would be good.

Now when I'm saying he's the best big guy WWE has right I'm totally truthful,I'm not joking.First there's Undertaker,he's a guy who been in WWE for 12 years I think and has accomplished a whole lot in his career,he has that undefeated streak at Wrestlemania,he's been the WWE Champion 4 times.Nowadays he's getting a little too old and not that much fun to watch in the ring anymore,I'm still a fan of the guy but mainly just for his gimmick.

Then you have Kane who's had that whole monster type thing going for him for a couple of year,that was until he got his mask removed and was still a monster in a way but constantly jobs at PPVs now to guys like Matt Hardy and Shane McMahon,which really doesn't make him look like a monster jobbing to those guys.He's slow in the ring,the only good thing about his work in the ring is when he does the chokeslam off the turnbuckle.

Now Big Show,the guy does put on a good performance in the ring,has decent mic skills(even though when he speaks he does slur a bit because of so much slobber)and at one time he dominated Smackdown with Brock Lesnar.

The only big guy that comes as close to being as good as Show is Batista.

Your thoughts?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2004, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I've liked Big Show ever since I first saw him. His promos, when needed, are fucking hilarious, "chicks dig it big".

I look for him to go after Angle as a face.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2004, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm excited for his Return..if only for the fact it might get me to watch SD a little bit more..
Old 22 Aug 2004, 06:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

hey man nothing against what you said but im sorry big show is flair slow kane moves much better
Old 22 Aug 2004, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^Punctuation. Flair is slow because he's old, kane is...well....kane. Big Show is slow because he's big and threatening. Do you expect a 7ft 500lb guy to run around like Rey?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2004, 07:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by t
^Punctuation. Flair is slow because he's old, kane is...well....kane. Big Show is slow because he's big and threatening. Do you expect a 7ft 500lb guy to run around like Rey?
its not english class. can you read what it says. then who cares. and no i dont expect him to move around like rey but kane is 7 foot and like 320 so hes not small. the big show is gettin too fat look back when he was in wcw and when he first came into the wwe he was in somewhat good shape.
Old 22 Aug 2004, 07:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Actually in WCW they announced him as being like 550 pounds

I'm lookin forward to his return. I think he would be a great re-addition to the SD! roster. He could almost instantly jump into the main event scene, which is pretty thin at the current point in time.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2004, 09:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'd actually like to see Big Show as a face, at least temporarily.

Anyway... its good to have the best big man EVER, back.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2004, 10:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Im looking forward to the return because it could be a boost in the main event status for smackdown. He is 7ft tall so no one expects him to be overly fast and can play the giant ogre well.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2004, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The Big Slow, for all his plodding, is effective in the ring and is pretty good on the mic. There's an untapped skill there, and SE touched upon it...he's freaking hilarious. Show's got a real good wit and a good delivery. He's good at being the freakish heel, but if you've ever seen him on Conan or what have you, then you know how funny this guy can be.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2004, 11:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Would Angle go after the Big Show after his return?

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2004, 12:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
The Big Slow, for all his plodding, is effective in the ring and is pretty good on the mic. There's an untapped skill there, and SE touched upon it...he's freaking hilarious. Show's got a real good wit and a good delivery. He's good at being the freakish heel, but if you've ever seen him on Conan or what have you, then you know how funny this guy can be.

Late.
I totally agree,whenever he goes on Conan he's absolutely hilarious,he can play the mean giant in wrestling but when he's not in the ring he can be a funny guy.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2004, 01:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Oh man........I have to be dreaming. Ive always liked big show but I cant believe all the positive feedback for him. I might have to look for it but I remember a big show thread here a while ago where he was hated by nearly everyone.

This place has sure changed

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2004, 05:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah I guess we grew to like Big Show the more and more he improved and realised he was great, I mean I had that pointed out through who almost admit Bog Show was a a FAR better wrestler than Andre The Giant, which is a big call but how can you agree with Dre?

I never really saw that much in Show a few years ago but he's finally grown to me, His Ring pressence is awesome and he can actuallyt alk ont he mic and back it up, That's fairly rare amoung most wrestlers but with Show you can tell he means business, plus he can pull out the comedy factor here and there, I mean when he was mimicing everyone that was classing, DDP's parody was the best....
Old 24 Aug 2004, 09:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Bigshow's return is long over due
but the thing to be answered is thou, will he come back as a heel or not :P