ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW's Main Event scene

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Aug 2004, 08:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Bad Writting....

Ahem....

After watching this whole Orton push go the full extent I have realised the WWE writers have made quite a few mistakes, First off Evolution's rise. Evolution was taken out by a Mentally Handicapped Wrestler, Wow who genuis idea was that? Second of All they made every single person in the ring beside Eugene look terribly weak. Eugene took down all the members of evolution signle byself, The same 3 guys who kicked the crap out of beniot moments before hand. He made Batista look weak by Out punching him (What a stupid ting to do with a guy of his stature) plus he KO'd Triple H for a good 5 minutes with a Chair Shot to the head, Plus it made it look like Beniot couldn't do it himself.....

Now Randy Orton, A Kid nowhere near his prime and he BEATS Beniot on his First Title Shot Clean. The Same Beniot that made Triple H & HBK tap out on Back to Back PPVs. The Same Beniot to Make that monster Kane Tap Out, The same Beniot who beat Everyone from HBK, Kane, Triple H and even Rhyno at one stage in that 8 month period after Wrestlemania and That same Beniot who after those long grueling 8 Months was KO'd by 1 (Count 'em) 1 RKO against a kid with 6 moves. Where as a Month Eariler Edge had Kicked out of 1 RKO for the smaller Intercontinental Championsjip. Now I don't see the logic in how Triple H could get 8 re-matches through thos 8 months, lose all of them and have this Green 24 year old kid Beat Beniot Clean with 1 RKO, Its Fuckin' Stupid is what it is......

Last edited by Dante; 24 Aug 2004 at 07:20 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2004, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree with everything you said Dante..Plus..The Evolution turn happened way too quick..it should of been built up over Time...not having them turn on Randy the Next Night..and if they want an HHH vs. Orton Feud..let it be Heel vs. Heel.
Old 22 Aug 2004, 11:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Seriously guys, young Randy should change his finisher or find another finisher. The RKO looks like a weaker version of The Twist of Fate.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2004, 11:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Ferocious is an unknown quantity at this point

RKO > Diamond Cutter,

but yes I wholeheartedly agree, Orton isn't good enough to be carrying the company yet and they need to get the strap off him soon.
Ferocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2004, 02:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

nah Orton has potential he just needs more in ring experience...

plus he needs a new entrance song if he's gonna face Triple H
Old 25 Aug 2004, 03:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbwire Joe

plus he needs a new entrance song if he's gonna face Triple H
yer
like what happened with Shelton and when he moved from SD to RAW
didnt he like go thru 2 entrance themes in a matter of weeks thou
Old 25 Aug 2004, 04:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey don't look at me the wrong way, i'm a huge Randy Orton fan but the whole Title push was just terribily written, I mean I'm just pissed Beniot lost to 1 RKO.

I'm still half and half on the situation but its good that makes Edge look like the odd man out who beat Randy orton clean for the IC Title at Vengene.....

Which does remind how badly they treated this whole thing.... hysteric:
Old 25 Aug 2004, 09:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Im a fan of Randy Orton but i also agree that the title push was really fast and that Orton COULD have gotten himself some more ring experiance before becoming the top man on raw.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2004, 02:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO
Hey don't look at me the wrong way, i'm a huge Randy Orton fan but the whole Title push was just terribily written, I mean I'm just pissed Beniot lost to 1 RKO.
i agree i mean it would of been a lil more realistic if Benoit lost to a 2nd RKO...

but now im wondering with this whole title push if Orton is still gonna be champ after Unforgiven??

Last edited by Crunk; 25 Aug 2004 at 02:12 PM.
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2004, 02:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbwire Joe
yet they made him the champ.....and turned him face.....after spending a year turning him heel.....makes sense, doesn't it?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2004, 07:55 PM   #11 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Who cares...at least the belt isn't on goldberg! lol
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2004, 07:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHLIGHT
Who cares...at least the belt isn't on goldberg! lol
how old are you again?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2004, 08:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I think Beniot is odd man out, and that is what angers me most.
Old 25 Aug 2004, 08:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
how old are you again?.....
He's Twelve, I think. He's made about 100 posts that were "Ok" or "Yeah" or "I know" in response to posts that weren't adressed to him. That was a brilliant post for him.

Dante, Kudos once again.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2004, 12:03 AM   #15 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

i'm 15...lol I'll continue to post like this Trevelbond..lol you still in love with steiner? Probally are...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote