ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Toronto Bad for WWE? (taken from Insidewrestlingnews)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2004, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Toronto Bad for WWE? (taken from Insidewrestlingnews)

This Weeks' New Rules
Reported By: Jake_Parker

Never Go To Toronto Again... PERIOD!
The Toronto crowd doomed the nWo when they makred for Hogan at Wrestlemania 18. At Summerslam they really took away from the show by ripping JBL/Taker even though the two were working very very hard and had an above average match. Furthermore, they weren't even into the main event despite the importance of the match. Benoit finally took matters into his own hands by jumping headfirst through the middle rope and going into the barracade like a dart to simply get a reaction from the crowd. Poor Randy had to take SIX german suplexes in a row. Benoit took a stiff boot to the face while crash landing a headbut dive. Of course the crowd popped for these spots but they should have been more into the match.

Give Tazz/Cole A Raise
Tazz and Michael Cole really have had a hellish program to call since March yet they keep finding ways to make the product sound good. The two are very good and make sense of holds and what not. Becdause of his experience, Tazz is able to say why a wrestler would do a certain move and explain it so clearly. I think they definitly deserve some credit.

It's PPV Not Raw
Summerslam featured WAY TOO MANY short matches. A few openers here and there I can understand but the triple threat IC title match should not have been eight minutes! The entire undercard lasted less than an hour and the PPV ended earlier than usual (remember when WWE would end PPV's at ELEVEN!?).

=======

That's not me talking. I think it's more Vince letting Toronto bother him then anything, he should know how they behave by now.
Old 20 Aug 2004, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

I love the shows when there in To.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2004, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

the SummerSlam crowd was an abortion. boo eugene, boo hometown boy Edge (which i didn't really care about), not even the cheap pop for the boobs getting brought out in dodgeball, nothing for JBL and 'Take which was actually a pretty nice match, barely anything for orton and benoit. just an abortion.
eric1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2004, 06:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I didn't see SummerSlam but I downloaded some of the Orton Beniot match (The Important Part of course) and its true, they only really popped for the high spots......
Old 21 Aug 2004, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I was not happy with the crowd. With the PPV itself, I was happy, but with the fans, I was sadly dissapointed. As the article headline reads "Never Go To Toronto Again... PERIOD!" well, except for maybe house shows.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2004, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The TO crowd was awesome. They fucking spoke their mind, rather than the mindless american crowds cheering face/booing heel.

Eugene fucking sucks, and they were smart enough to realize it, so they booed his ass.

The Diva Search is the lamest shit going, so why the hell should they cheer? That ain't shit worth cheering for.

Edge getting booed was great. He fucking sucks a left nut. I'm ecstatic they booed his boring ass.

As for them not being into the main event, they were probably killed from the HORRIBLE placement of the women's match. It came after the Triple H/Eugene match (which sucked because of Eugene's retarded ass:rolleyes) and before the Taker/JBL match, which was alright. Seriously, the fans were probably down for a good 30 minutes before the main event match. It's pretty hard to try to get back up after being hot for a while and then going cold becuase of shitty matches.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2004, 12:56 AM   #7 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Oven Mitt, its not necessarily the fact that they booed Edge. Its the fact that one minute they booed, they next minute they cheered. They did it with almost everyone. And when Undertaker was walking up the ramp after he kicked JBL's ass (before the limo bump, which, again, the Toronto fans screwed up, or at least one Toronto fan) they let out a big cheer, AND NOTHING HAPPENED! I thought it was Theodore Long coming out to continue the match, or Kane coming out to perhaps ask his brother to be his best man. Ok, maybe that was stretching it. But they cheered, and frankly there was no reason to. Oh well, whats done is done. You know Vinnie Mac ain't gonna see this, so we will see Survivor Series 2005 from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2004, 10:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oven Mitt
The TO crowd was awesome. They fucking spoke their mind, rather than the mindless american crowds cheering face/booing heel.

Eugene fucking sucks, and they were smart enough to realize it, so they booed his ass.

The Diva Search is the lamest shit going, so why the hell should they cheer? That ain't shit worth cheering for.

Edge getting booed was great. He fucking sucks a left nut. I'm ecstatic they booed his boring ass.

As for them not being into the main event, they were probably killed from the HORRIBLE placement of the women's match. It came after the Triple H/Eugene match (which sucked because of Eugene's retarded ass:rolleyes) and before the Taker/JBL match, which was alright. Seriously, the fans were probably down for a good 30 minutes before the main event match. It's pretty hard to try to get back up after being hot for a while and then going cold becuase of shitty matches.
Actually same thoughts..seems like mcmahon hasn't got everybody under his iron fist.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2004, 02:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i just hated the fact that they chanted "you screwed Bret" to hebner. if you see that Hart is in Smackdown Vs. Raw For PS2, It's obvious Bret doesen't care, so why should anyone else?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2004, 02:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

^

I'm guessing Orton made the front page of the Toronto Sun because Canadians have nothing to celebrate in the Olympics, Not ONE damn Gold.....

Okay No I'm being mean.....
Old 24 Aug 2004, 03:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i don't even follow the Olympics.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2004, 03:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

^

Depends, Are you Canadian?
Old 27 Aug 2004, 07:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oven Mitt

LMMFAO

You're welcome.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2004, 12:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I pretty much agree with Stick on everything he said,except for the Eugene comment because I like Eugene

I like the Canadian crowds,they are smart fans and they know what they like.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2004, 04:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

it was funny watching summerslam , but the one chant i wanted during ther JBL/UT match wasnt there ;

TNA . TNA . TNA .

how pissed would vince be if that happend