ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

the $1,000,000 Tough Enough, good or bad?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2004, 11:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default the $1,000,000 Tough Enough, good or bad?

Do you like the idea of another tough enough, let alone it being on Smackdown?

i don't. i think the WWE should've thought this through, and placed some TV time on Spike or UPN to place this on.

and TE is a waste nowadays. they did 3, and there's really no need for a fourth.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2004, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I heard that...and how pissed do you think Jackie Gayda is?? She was the personification of someone who was tough enough in TEII...do you think she got a mil for it?? Certainly she didn't. I think this will serve to alienate a lot of the vets and mid carders who slug it out for about five hunge a year when some deadmeat rookie is given a million basically to learn the basic techniques of their business...techniques they've long since mastered.

If you thought RVD's work was lax now...he may just stop showing up at all.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2004, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

This is the Smackdown version of the Raw Divas Search,and it does look interesting but I bet you it will suck big time.why do they insist on doing these type of contests when there other guys that are trying their hardest to get into the WWE the honest way.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2004, 12:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

another problem is, with so many new talent showing up like carly colon, and even some more deserving workers like Booker T, Chavo, and Noble, how will they get good storlyines flowing when they have to give up so much TV time to TE, which will prolly be about a half hour a week.

Old 20 Aug 2004, 01:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well I'm gonna assume this was something they announced on SD! tonight (which I have yet to watch), but I'll post my thoughts anyways.

Why, why why why WHY are they having ANOTHER Tough Enough?!?!? Where the hell are all the people from the other TEs?!?! Maven, jobber. Nowinski, injured. Shaniqua, OVW. Johnny Nitro, OVW I assume. Matt Cappotelli, dunno. Gayda, boring ass diva. Nidia, boring ass diva. Josh Matthews is about the only person who regularly gets TV time and that's because he's a freakin backstage announcer

Seriously, stop adding these untalented dickheads and paying them ungodly amounts of money if they won't fucking be used. Not only will it take TV time away from what I want to see (wrestling), but it takes TV time from people that actually deserve it I guess I'll just tape SD! ALL the time (instead of just when I'm gonna miss some from work or whatever), so that I can fast forward through that garbage
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2004, 02:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

Edgegore is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oven Mitt
Well I'm gonna assume this was something they announced on SD! tonight (which I have yet to watch), but I'll post my thoughts anyways.

Why, why why why WHY are they having ANOTHER Tough Enough?!?!? Where the hell are all the people from the other TEs?!?! Maven, jobber. Nowinski, injured. Shaniqua, OVW. Johnny Nitro, OVW I assume. Matt Cappotelli, dunno. Gayda, boring ass diva. Nidia, boring ass diva. Josh Matthews is about the only person who regularly gets TV time and that's because he's a freakin backstage announcer

Seriously, stop adding these untalented dickheads and paying them ungodly amounts of money if they won't fucking be used. Not only will it take TV time away from what I want to see (wrestling), but it takes TV time from people that actually deserve it I guess I'll just tape SD! ALL the time (instead of just when I'm gonna miss some from work or whatever), so that I can fast forward through that garbage
You rule. I totally agree with ya!
That whole statement was on point from top to bottom. This is going to be some lame ass shit and will eat up like 20 to 30 minutes of Smackdown. With both products (RAW & Smackdown) sucking soo much, I guess Vince wants to put the nail in the coffin. I guess he just can't see farther than the bulbous nose on his face. This is another slap in the face of hard working wrestlers in the WWE. I guess hiring someone from the indies, another fed or country is too easy.

Diva Search = Mind numbing Garbage
Touh Enough = Unecessary Garbage
Edgegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2004, 03:05 AM   #7 (permalink)

exactly. i mean, they proved their point with TE already. there are many, MANY great indy workers who the wwe could use right now, not to mention tons of great talent already in the fucking company who could use the push.

This is why TNA is now IMO the better product. the right things are being done, original matches and storylines that don't have to go too crazy (Kane/Lita ). and where guys barely make a million bucks in their careers, some fresh face who just gets handed a contract gets a fucking million? what the fuck?

This is why the WWE is sucking. too much Reality show Shit.

Old 20 Aug 2004, 03:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

No one from TE has ever amounted to much so i dont really give 2 squirts of piss about it.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2004, 04:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

The biggest problem with this, is they are gonna show people training how to fight, and how to promo and do all the stuff, that breaks character. Then they are gonna go back to the show, that the are trying to portray as real, yet they just spent a half hour proving it was fake....the hell
Old 20 Aug 2004, 06:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold
The biggest problem with this, is they are gonna show people training how to fight, and how to promo and do all the stuff, that breaks character. Then they are gonna go back to the show, that the are trying to portray as real, yet they just spent a half hour proving it was fake....the hell
Hear hear!
I also agree with what you folks have said about angering the talent because of the cash.

But I'm mostly here to complain about Mavin. I probably should go back and reword that but y'all would've stopped right there. I think that Mavin is pretty good. I see him as someone who can pretty much put on an adequate match at least. The problem is that they're using him as a young Brooklyn Brawler.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2004, 08:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I never liked tough enough and I like it even less now that they are getting big cash.
Old 21 Aug 2004, 11:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten sin
...some more deserving workers like Booker T, Chavo, and Noble....
Jamie Noble is still with the company??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote