ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kane is the best worker in the WWE (right now)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2004, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Kane is the best worker in the WWE (right now)

think about it.....he's been able to do more in the past year than any of the other workers combined.....he's been in more individual feuds, been title match filler, been main eventer to jobber.....

let's look.....

a year ago he was finishing off the most popular feud of the year against Shane McMahon.....

he became a title contender, and helped HHH end up regaining the title from Goldberg.....

he joined Vince in burying the Undertaker, then made a guest appearance on Smackdown.....he's the only worker that has appeared on both shows other than the draft lottery......

he and Taker had the biggest angle feud going into WMXX.....and you can't tell me it wasn't classic how he played off the entire thing.....I remember laughing so hard at his reaction when he reached out and touched UT.....

he ended the HHH/HBK feud by basically destroying HBK.....thus, he began the seed for a new feud.....

he carried the Matt/Lita feud all the while being in contention once again for the world title.....he helped get them through a time that they needed a contender for the title, yet someone that wouldn't let his ego step on Benoit.....and he still was able to convincingly carry the Matt/Lita thing throughout.....

yes, ladies and gentlemen.....Kane is the MVP of the WWE......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I must agree. I've enjoyed watching him the past few weeks with this storyline. Last night was hilarious though..."Yeah...It's gonna be one helluva honeymoon *evil laugh*"

(check sig)

Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I have to agree with you Oeo. No other wrestler comes close to what Kane has done. If there was on MVP award in wrestling, he'd win without a doubt.
Old 17 Aug 2004, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Whole heartedly agree and he gets stuck with alot of stupid storylines and still gets through them while being a contender for titles. Hed get the mvp if there was one IMO.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 08:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well of course, he has the look and has the experiene, I've been a Heavy Kane mark ever since he turned Heel without the mask. He's doing a fantastic job, Plus I never really saw how sloppy Kane was compairing to the Undertaker, I mean Taker's big boots are way more shocking than Kane's, Plus his sub par chokeslam as of late. I guess its because Kane's character has versitiality, It changes over time well, Well not well but at least he changes....
Old 17 Aug 2004, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
think about it.....he's been able to do more in the past year than any of the other workers combined.....he's been in more individual feuds, been title match filler, been main eventer to jobber.....

let's look.....

a year ago he was finishing off the most popular feud of the year against Shane McMahon.....

he became a title contender, and helped HHH end up regaining the title from Goldberg.....

he joined Vince in burying the Undertaker, then made a guest appearance on Smackdown.....he's the only worker that has appeared on both shows other than the draft lottery......

he and Taker had the biggest angle feud going into WMXX.....and you can't tell me it wasn't classic how he played off the entire thing.....I remember laughing so hard at his reaction when he reached out and touched UT.....

he ended the HHH/HBK feud by basically destroying HBK.....thus, he began the seed for a new feud.....

he carried the Matt/Lita feud all the while being in contention once again for the world title.....he helped get them through a time that they needed a contender for the title, yet someone that wouldn't let his ego step on Benoit.....and he still was able to convincingly carry the Matt/Lita thing throughout.....

As much as it pains me to say, I must also agree with this post. Excellent post Oeo.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2004, 10:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I must agree with you aswell Oeo,even though I don't think Kane is the monster that he once was he still has been involved in alot of stuff in the past year,some of it stupid(His current storyline) from his feud with Taker which I enjoyed,to hurting HBK,which I also enjoyed(Sorry Oeo).

No doubt about it,Kane has been a big part of Raw over this past year,he may not be as good as he once was but I still like him.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2004, 04:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

yeah your right Oeo i didnt really realize it up until now Kane somehow manages to get through these poor storylines without
de-railing himself even if he lost the big red machine personality he always gets good crowd pops

anyone ready to watch Kane get married next week?? i know Lawler is
Old 18 Aug 2004, 04:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

No need to ask if I agree with this post.

The funniest thing I find about Kane lately is that even though the WWE wants, and is trying their hardest, the crowd is treating Kane like the face of this storyline. And when you think about it he is. He simply wants to be with the mother of his child, and he wants to marry her so that his child is not born out of wedlock like he himself was. He wants a better life, and a better family for his child than he had. That's a classic babyface story right there.

Too bad Paul got burried by 'taker, cause I'd have loved to see him standing next to Kane on his wedding day.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2004, 11:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo

let's look.....

no chance in hell is kane best in wwe . all i need to say is one word ...............

EVOLUTION
Old 18 Aug 2004, 12:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I did not say that Kane was the best in the WWE.....I said he was the MVP of the WWE.....

to compare what Evolution has done in the past year to what Kane has done is a sad state of affairs.....you obviously didn't read what I wrote.....

Evolution is a washed up old man that, while I have a great deal of respect for him, needs to finally retire.....

they were Randy Orton, who needed HBK, Mick Foley and the Rock to get him over.....and now will be the most apathetically challenged champion of the past ten years.....

they are Batista, a man that has proven nothing except to be fodder in feuds that wouldn't even be started if he were on his own.....he's gonna be good for years to come, but right now Kane is much better at the things he does.....

and finally, HHH......I have to give the man his due, but he has not done what Kane has done.....he can't carry three seperate feuds at the same time.....

THAT ALL DOES NOT MEAN THAT I THINK KANE IS BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE.....but it does mean that Kane is the MVP of Raw.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2004, 10:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Of course he's the MVP because he's character is used, You can twist and mold it to fit into just about anything really....
Old 18 Aug 2004, 11:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bleak
Too bad Paul got burried by 'taker, cause I'd have loved to see him standing next to Kane on his wedding day.
Paul didn't die though. They announced on the SD! after that he just suffered a lot of internal injuries and such and wouldn't be coming back or whatever.

Oh, and much like Dre, I hate to agree with you because of the dislike I have Kane, but you're right
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2004, 12:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I know he didn't die. But with those types of "injuries" you know Paul won't be able to be there on his baby boy's big day.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2004, 07:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Kane sucks