ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What pissed you off the most at Summerslam?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2004, 02:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

Dougie Nunny is on a distinguished road
Default What pissed you off the most at Summerslam?

What pissed you off the most last night?

For me, it was Orton winning. The complete bullshit of it all SUCKS!

Reasons?

1. Benoit has had a completely BOGUS title reign. He had 3 high points in 6 months, and two of them were advertises so much that if they weren't, he shouldn't be a champ. (WM, Backlash, and making Kane tap). His first major title defense WITHOUT Triple H and HBK wasn't even deserving of the main event slot. Yes, the HIAC was better, but that is an insult to the Champion. His other title defenses look pathetic and his wins made him look weak. He barely won Vengeance 2003 and the Ironman.Good for a champ who worked to get that for 18 years, right?

2. It is not Orton's time yet. This is his first major feud and his first main event. Do they just want another Brock Lesnar? They should have Orton win it at WM 21 away from Triple H after winning the Rumble. Whatever happened to establishing players like that? They did it with Austin and HBK. Why not with Orton?

Your thoughts?

Dougie Nunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2004, 02:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Great post, and I agree with you about Benoit's title reign. I somehow hope he regains it, but he probably won't.

What pissed me off the most was Eugene. I liked him at first and thought he was hilarious. But over the past few weeks where he's been able to destroy all of Evolution single handedly pissed me off. Then tonight, he made HHH look weak. I hate all of his imiation signature moves, especially Hulk Hogan. It took an inadvertent distraction by Regal for HHH to hit the Pedigree. Eugene has singlehandedly made a joke of HHH and Evolution. It's a fucking embarassment and pathetic as hell.

Undertaker also pissed me off. It's impossible for this jackass to put anyone over cleanly. JBL won and retained the title, but he didn't look like a winner or a champion. He just looked like a bitch. Undertaker needs to check his fucking ego, and realize he ain't shit anymore. He's way past his prime, which wasn't all that impressive to begin with, and he just needs to stop being selfish.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2004, 02:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

I agree somewhat with Eugene. Triple H makes everyone else look weak though, so it is VERY deserved.

I DEFINITELY disagree with Taker. Triple H never puts anyone over cleanly. Rock barely did. There are tons of people.

It isn't Taker, it is the CREATIVE TEAM AND MCMAHON. In the end, THEY make the call.

And way past his prime? Bullshit. His best run ever was November 2001-November 2002. Look at his Smackdown match. He keeps improving as he ages.

Plus, you have to look at his gimmick. THat gimmick barely mkaes people look good, but when he was the ABA, how many people did he make look good?
Maven
Hardy
Cena
Rock
Lesnar
FBI
and more!

You don't have to job to someone to make them look good. Look at Vengeance 2003. Cena looked incredible as he WHUPPED Taker's ass with the internal bleeding.

Old 16 Aug 2004, 02:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oven Mitt
Undertaker also pissed me off. It's impossible for this jackass to put anyone over cleanly. JBL won and retained the title, but he didn't look like a winner or a champion. He just looked like a bitch. Undertaker needs to check his fucking ego, and realize he ain't shit anymore. He's way past his prime, which wasn't all that impressive to begin with, and he just needs to stop being selfish.
Ever thought they're setting up for a Taker/JBL rematch just like Eddie/JBL at Judgment Day? How do you know it was him who refused to job to JBL cleanly. Don't believe the shit you here from dirt sheets. Besides, JBL isn't even worthy of hanging up Taker's trench coat, or shining his boots.
The Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2004, 02:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

Anyways, the crowd is what really pissed me off. They're "Spanish Table" chant, the "Eugene sucks" chant, the boo's for Edge, the Booing for Orton in the promo, but cheering for him when he won, the Wave, chanting Angle sucks, then lets go Angle.

God, I hope WWE never has a PPV in Toronto again.
Old 16 Aug 2004, 02:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Orton showed that he can do it last nite

It was a damn good match that could be arguably mentioned as match of the nite.

Benoit is a bad champion for the WWE at this time in history. He's a great wrestler, and definately deserved the belt..but he's just bad for the WWE right now.

The things that pissed me off
-Matt Hardy vs Kane.
*Matt shoulda won....this was too important for him to lose, and now it continues this feud...
also..I'm a hardy Mark..leave me be

-JBL/Taker
* The limo was cartoonish and the match was boring...these 2 men cannot carry anyone seperately...what makes anyone think they can carry each other? JBL could be in a good match but he needs someone to hide his weaknesses. Same for Taker. These 2 men do not compliment each other at all. B-O-R-I-N-G

-Diva Dodgeball
*nuff said
Old 16 Aug 2004, 03:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrodamus
Ever thought they're setting up for a Taker/JBL rematch just like Eddie/JBL at Judgment Day? How do you know it was him who refused to job to JBL cleanly. Don't believe the shit you here from dirt sheets. Besides, JBL isn't even worthy of hanging up Taker's trench coat, or shining his boots.
The thing is, JBL wasn't champion against Eddie when that happened. He has no reason to challenge Taker again. He kept his belt and defeated Taker like he said he would.

And seriously, when was the last time Taker jobbed clean and made anyone look good when it mattered? Don't say Brock (like Dougie did) because Brock made himself look good.

JBL is so much better than Taker.

Quote:
Anyways, the crowd is what really pissed me off. They're "Spanish Table" chant, the "Eugene sucks" chant, the boo's for Edge, the Booing for Orton in the promo, but cheering for him when he won, the Wave, chanting Angle sucks, then lets go Angle.

God, I hope WWE never has a PPV in Toronto again.
Spanish announce table chant was because the match bored them. Same with the wave. Eugene does in fact suck and should go away. edge deserves to get booed because he's boring as fuck. Them switching from booing to cheering is a sign of respect for what Orton and Angle did. It's hard to boo someone when they put on a great performance. They were a lot smarter than the average WWE crowd full of morons who cheer faces and boo heels. Good for TO, I hope WWE has more shows there more often.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2004, 03:23 AM   #8 (permalink)

Undertaker CAN'T job clean with his gimmick. If he did, it would DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF THE GIMMICK. Besides, you can put people OVER and make them look GOOD without jobbing. Look at how they built Cena up!

Hardy had to lost. Knee surgery.

Benoit is underused by far. His mic skills are actually pretty good. Look at the stuff he did on Raw!

Look at his promos in 2002 for christ's sake

WWE just dropped the ball on him.

Old 16 Aug 2004, 03:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i don't think Eugene sucks. i think the fact that he's being rushed into the main event, and making an established Main eventer look weak, that's what sucks. the gimmick should be kept in the Midcard division, no matter how many people like it. Nick Dinsmore has a future, and Eugene is a stroke of his own Genius, but it's is not a Main event Gimmick. him in a World title picture is like Doink( which he actually was once) getting a title shot.

What pissed me off was the Diva Dodgeball. i already posted my thoughts of it in the summerslam thread.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2004, 03:39 AM   #10 (permalink)

That wasn't a match...it was crap...why should we waste our time talking about it?

Old 16 Aug 2004, 03:48 AM   #11 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i found everything else good besides that. i can consider things okay with me. i like Orton as champ, it leads to WM 21, i prefer JBL as champ over Taker, i like Eugene, i did wish Y2J got the IC strap, and every other match i enjoyed. the diva shit was all that really pissed me off. but what i was relieved, was while the Taker/JBL match had a shitty ending, just imagine how much worse if they had Heidenreich involved.

Old 16 Aug 2004, 04:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The things that pissed me off
-Matt Hardy vs Kane.
*Matt shoulda won....this was too important for him to lose, and now it continues this feud...
also..I'm a hardy Mark..leave me be

Matt's getting surgery. Besides, HBK is gonna feud with Kane probably.
Old 16 Aug 2004, 04:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The thing is, JBL wasn't champion against Eddie when that happened. He has no reason to challenge Taker again. He kept his belt and defeated Taker like he said he would.

Taker chokeslamming him through a roof is a good reason. Why else would they do that whole thing after the match? If somebody slammed me onto a car roof, I would be pissed.
Old 16 Aug 2004, 04:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

i agree with this, and since it's more Likely that the Taker/Heidenshit feud may begin shortly, a rematch is less possible.

Old 16 Aug 2004, 04:46 AM   #15 (permalink)

If you look at. the reason I want Taker champ is cause I love him and he deserves to go out on top.

YET We all know he will feud with Heidenshit.

Do we really wanna see Heidenshit as a serious contender for the title?