ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

SummerSlam Discussion Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2004, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default SummerSlam Discussion Thread

Quote:
This Sunday, live on pay-per-view, Randy Orton attempts to become the youngest World Champion in WWE history. In order to accomplish this, he must defeat current World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit. At only 24 years of age, Orton would beat out past youngsters Brock Lesnar (25), Yokozuna (26) and The Rock (26). Watch SummerSlam this Sunday to see if Orton reaches his goal.
Are you going to watch it or are you going to hang around here for pbp? Also, what matches are you looking forward to on the card?

Discuss.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

watching it tonite...
Woooooooooooooo

Looking forward to Randy Orton becoming the youngest WWE Champion EVERRRRRRRR
Kurt vs Eddie should be good too
Old 15 Aug 2004, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

This is going ot be the first PPV I watch since WMXX.

Benoit/Orton should be good. If Orton doens't win I'm going to be disappointed. Eddie/Angle should be great as well. It'll be interesting to see if Eddie can keep up with Kurt.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 02:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'll be ordering it tonight,this will also be the first PPV for me that I have ordered since WMXX.

I'm looking forward to Eddie vs Kurt,wearing my Angle shirt right now

I'm also looking forward to seeing Orton vs Benoit,should be a good one but I think Kurt/Eddie will steal the show for me.

I'll be back later tonight after the show with my thoughts.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm going to try to order it...This looks like The Pay-Per-View of the year to me..
Old 15 Aug 2004, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm goin to Hooooooooooooooters just like I do for every PPV.

I'm pretty much lookin forward to the entire card.

Benoit and Orton should be a great match. Eugene and HHH should be nice. JBL and Taker, I would like to believe they can put on a solid match. Batista, ZzzZzz and Jericho should be great, especially since Batista is gonna smack back of those bitches around and take the title (just my gut feeling). Though I hate the storyline, Kane and Hardy will be alright. I'm sure Lita will play an integral role in the outcome. The Dudleyz and Rey/London/Kidman should be a good match. Should be a highflying hardcore mix (one can hope, can't they?). Cena and Booker will be solid.

I can't wait
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

i guess that makes me number 3 on the list knowing this will also be my first PPV i have ordered since WMXX (small world)

the Benoit/Orton match is the 1 i wanna see the most, then Eddie/Kurt, and then the Kane/Matt/Lita death til us part match...
and will HBK make a comeback tonight?? either way it should be a good show.

so i'll be back later after SS with my thoughts.
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 03:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Uh if i can get some people to come watch it then ill order it otherwise im stuck with PBP. Im looking forward to Orton v. Benoit, Eddy v. Kurt, and I wanna see if JBL can put a good match on with someone besides eddy.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 04:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Poor Nick Dinsmore gets buried tonight.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 04:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'm getting SS...however I did order Bad Blood.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 04:57 PM   #11 (permalink)

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

I Decided not too.....save my money this month. Someone please keep updates coming?

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 15 Aug 2004, 06:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I'll do the updates
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 06:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

good deal thanks good buddy side.

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 15 Aug 2004, 07:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I hope more people come on here If not i'll just paste them in our AIM chat.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 07:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

RVD won tonight's Heat match by defeating Rene Dupree.

Welcome to tonight's live Summerslam coverage! Stay tuned for three hours of the web's best coverage!
---------------
woo...