ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Stupid WWE storylines...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2004, 07:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Stupid WWE storylines...

Remember, Paul bearer's recent death?

Remember when Undertaker killed him and said that he had "no other choice"? What the fuck? Why? Who the fuck are you kidding Taker?

Share the stupidity of WWE storylines with us all, please.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 08:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Simply put, the Necrophilia, Kane/HHH/Katie Vick angle. I mean, it was the most vile, and tasteless WWE angle in recent memory, and that's coming from someone who vividly remembers the Mark Henry/Mae young Relationship.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 08:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

The time where the Rumble winner nearly didnt get the main event at Wrestlemania cause he got outpunched by someone who comes out to entrance music called sexy boy...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 08:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten sin
Simply put, the Necrophilia, Kane/HHH/Katie Vick angle. I mean, it was the most vile, and tasteless WWE angle in recent memory, and that's coming from someone who vividly remembers the Mark Henry/Mae young Relationship.
What a coincidence. I was going to say the same thing, almost word for word. Given that it has now been posted, I will go into the whole Undertaker vs. Underfaker match that involved Sumerslam of 94.

For those of you who can't remember, The Undertaker had been beaten in a Casket Match at the '94 Royal Rumble that involved Yokozuna keeping the WWF title, opening the urn so that UT would stay down, and quite possibly every heel the WWF had at the time making sure he stayed in the casket.

There was promo after promo that involved both Ted Dibiase and Paul Bearer claiming they had the Undertaker. Numerous people claiming they had seen the Undertaker (he always vanished at the end of these sightings). Eventually Leslie Neilsen got involved in a few promos, which I found quite humorous. In the end The Undertaker fought The Underfaker. Dibiase's Taker was about 3-5 inches shorter and looked nothing like Bearer's.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 12:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the fake taker was brian lee
Old 15 Aug 2004, 12:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm Kane/Lita/Hardy is stupid as hell. No explanation needed.

Mark Henry and mae Young having a relationship, then her subsequent birthing of a hand

Val Venis kissing Nicole Bass and being with her for a short period. Who the fuck would want to kiss that roided up dyke?

All of Kane's character history.

Hmmm I think I'll save some for other people
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 01:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

WallsOfJericho is on a distinguished road

everything.

the WWE is horrible right now

i can't bear to watch it
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 02:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Eugene.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 02:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeelFace
Eugene.
damn right

also the postmenepaual Mae young getting knocked up by Mark Henry and subsequently giving birth to a manequins hand.

The WWF NWO.....
Old 15 Aug 2004, 02:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
the fake taker was brian lee
The name rings the bell, but I can't remember where I heard it.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 04:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

the most recent feud to make the shit list is Kane/Hardy/Lita. Ones that i hated from the past would be the fake taker and when kane was a fake diesel.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 06:08 PM   #12 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
The name rings the bell, but I can't remember where I heard it
Brian Lee from ECW he fought Tommy Dreamer in a scaffold match...

but yeah id have to say the whole Mr America storyline involving Hulk Hogan (i think around this time the WWE writers
were smoking some major ass crack)

and the Undertaker vs. Underfaker match at Summerslam '94
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2004, 01:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Ultimate One

Warrior Fan is on a distinguished road

Wow! I have to agree with EVERBODY on this thread! I'll have to add one more. Billy & Chucky's Gay Wedding angle! That hurt to watch(so did the Mae Young & Mark Henry storyline and this whole Kane/Lita/Mattitude angle) I think "The Young & The Restless" are missing a few writers. I thought wrestling was suppost to be a GUYS soap opera. The Creative Team & Vince SUCK!

"To Be The Man, You Gotta Beat The Man!" Wooooooo!

"It Doesn't Matter What Your Name Is!"

"The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be!"

"It's Showtime Folks!"

"There's Nothing Fine-r, Than Scott Steiner!"

"NWO 4-Life"

"Oh, Yeah!"
Warrior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2004, 02:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

^ oh yeah. the Billy and chuck shit. i had almost forgot abot that. Yeah, if the WWE have any gay fans, they prolly alienated them. but whatever, it's just vinces whay of using using that fag billy gunn.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2004, 04:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Not nessicarly a storyline, actually more of a blow off match to a storyline, but the whole "Kennel from Hell" match with Al Snow and the Bossman. I remember actually being interested in the match until I saw that the dogs were not the least bit vicious at all.

P.M.S. was stupid from the start.

Mark Henry (the Teddy Long version)

Those are some of the first that come to mind that haven't already been mentioned.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote