ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Extreme Tag Team..Once Known as the Dudley Boyz..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2004, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The Extreme Tag Team..Once Known as the Dudley Boyz..

Until last Week..they hadn't used a table for a while..which is their niche..D-Von has put on some pounds..and isn't as good in the ring as he once was..and if any of you watched Velocity..Spike is now slaping them in the face and giving them orders..Yes..the Same Spike Dudley who was nothing but a jobber for 3 years..What are your thoughts on the State of the Dudley's at this time?...
Old 14 Aug 2004, 08:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

I actually think its kinda cool that Spike is with the Dudleys again atleast Smackdown wont be as boring now.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 04:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Ehh, it's somthing diffrent.

I agree that Spike shouldn't be the one taking orders but in order for the Dudley's to get over as heels again, they need to do somthing very vile like putting Mae Young through a table(though it was funny). It beats hearing the wazzup headbutt.
Old 15 Aug 2004, 03:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

like every great tag team their time will eventually run out like singles competitors... but i still remember the Dudley Boyz fuckin owning everyone in ECW and when they came to the WWE they were still fresh up around mid '03 then started turning stale at some PPVs this year RR, WMXX, GAB, etc.

now i happened to watch Velocity yesterday and i seen how Spike was treating Bubba when he was taking on Scotty (i never thought Spike had it in him) but yeah i dont know how long were gonna see this side of him but i hope it lasts awhile maybe with his new attitude it'll help the Dudley Boyz confidence in putting more superstars through tables.

Last edited by Crunk; 15 Aug 2004 at 03:29 PM.
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I have always liked Bubba and D-Von but I never really liked Spike at all,I do enjoy them more when they're heels but they shouldn't be taking orders from Spike.

The Dudleys and London/Kidman are the only good tag teams on Smackdown right now IMO.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2004, 04:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I like the change, but as Jason said, there is only 2 tag teams
Old 15 Aug 2004, 04:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

If Smackdown would keep creating good teams then maybe we could start taking the tag championship a little more serious.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote