ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown loses a Diva
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2004, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Smackdown loses a Diva

The WWE is reporting that Rena Mero, p.k.a Sable, and the WWE have parted ways. What are your thoughts on this?

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
Old 11 Aug 2004, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

coulda sworn there was another thread about this already....

*shrug*

Old 11 Aug 2004, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Yep, its in the "News, Spoilers, and Rumours" forum

Im glad she is gone, she shouldn't have never came back in the first place
Old 11 Aug 2004, 01:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

good riddance...

Sable was annoying on SD i liked her better when she was with Marc Mero speaking of which are they still together or did they file a divorce??
Old 11 Aug 2004, 02:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD
good riddance...

Sable was annoying on SD i liked her better when she was with Marc Mero speaking of which are they still together or did they file a divorce??
sable dates brock lesnar

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 11 Aug 2004, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Sable was never needed. Vince probably just wanted a fuck
Old 11 Aug 2004, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

At first I was glad to see her back but she got boring after awhile so it's no big deal to me that she's gone.
Old 12 Aug 2004, 02:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bloody struth, I was wondering when that rat headed shella would trot off my Idiot Box, Waste of Bloody time and strattinal....
Old 13 Aug 2004, 12:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road

I couldn't care less. Brock probably told her to cut her ties with Vince.
Old 13 Aug 2004, 08:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

im happy she is gone, she is a waste of time and she is really boring to watch on SD