ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RVD without a Match at Summerslam...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2004, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default RVD without a Match at Summerslam...

What are you thoughts on this?...should he have one?...Are you glad he doesn't?..
Old 10 Aug 2004, 06:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

My question is what would he be there for? He has had little to no stroyline since arriving to SD, so much for that trade huh.........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2004, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

The only match that would make sense for him is for the US championship match and that has been downsized to Cena and Booker.

I don't think Dupree has a match either...
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2004, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

im not glad he doesnt...

Cena shouldnt be wrestling Booker T for the US title at SS but thats just my opinion 2 bad they cant have a
triple threat
Old 10 Aug 2004, 10:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

RVD should be facing someone for the number one contendership to the IC title. The shot he will get against the winner of the best of 5 series.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2004, 10:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

RVD hasn't technically been in anything worth noting since comingto SD. i think they may as well release him. there's not much left to do with him.

and thecnically, it's not for the US title, it's the first of a best of 5 series.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2004, 11:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I thought it would have been a good trade for RVD when he first went to Smackdown but since has been there he has had not been involved in no storyline at all,they should have had him be the one to go for the US Title in this Best of 5 Series and not Cena,because Cena is going to lose it anyways since he has to go film his movie next month.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 03:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

He'll get one, It'll be silly if he doesn't, many people still love that dude....

I for one still do.....
Old 11 Aug 2004, 09:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Although i dont really like RVD that much i was suprised to see him without a match. Alot of people like the guy and there has to be something he can do on Smackdown.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2004, 02:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

RVD vs. Booker T=SnoreFest...Booker is Ok in the ring..but not close to what he once was..and RVD...is well...RVD.
Old 11 Aug 2004, 07:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I'm happy that he has no match. He's a bore. I'd much rather have Dupree on there, like he should be.
Old 12 Aug 2004, 02:24 AM   #12 (permalink)

oh yeah put a french idiot with a fuckin poodle in the mix...

might as well throw in mae and moolah while your at it

Last edited by Crunk; 12 Aug 2004 at 02:27 AM.
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2004, 02:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^LMAO...at least he has some sort of Gimmick....can draw big heat...Doesn't do the same floppy-flippy ass boring kicks every predictable match...and here's a thought..he can promo to carry a feud!!!...unlike R-V-D.
Old 12 Aug 2004, 02:31 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One
and here's a thought..he can promo to carry a feud!!!...unlike R-V-D.
funny how RVD never had that problem on RAW but then again it is SmackDown so go figure
Old 12 Aug 2004, 02:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^RVD's promos were Shit On RAW....Here it is..."Hey dude,Chill Man,you need to calm down and be cool like R-V-D*..Thats it..No wonder Vince doesn't let him on the Mic..half the people at home would turn the channel.