ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

How would you help Kane?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2004, 09:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
err How would you help Kane?

How would you help Kane become a great WWE superstar? What would you do with him? Is it to late or can he still be saved?

I think the WWE screwed with his character way to much and I think it's to late to help Kane now. He was great when he first came into the WWE in 97 and 98 but I think when he met X-pac and started talking and doing the Kanearoni and saying "wassupp" and getting unmasked, it was the end for Kane.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2004, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

There's too much shit going on with his gimmick. He said he killed a dog while going to school, but wasn't he like locked up as a child? How can he be a monster when he can barely beat Shane McMahon and get beat by Matt Hardy, a former cruiserweight.

What I would do, when HBK comes back, and whenever it's Kane vs. HBK (it will happen)....Kane needs to beat HBK. If he jobs to every Tom, Dick, and Harry how the fuck is he supposed to be a monster? Lighting someone on fire does not make you a monster. I remember when he still had his mask, he fuckin kicked the shit out of EVERYBODY that one night, what happened? Why did WWE just stop having him be a monster? Looking like a freak and talking heavily, I repeat, does NOT make you a monster.

Last edited by Side Effect; 09 Aug 2004 at 09:15 PM.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2004, 11:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

he needs to go train...maybe learn how to wrestle...something crazy like that

then he needs to put the mask on, take a shit load of horse tranquilizers and chase them down with about a gallon of Southern Comfort

hopefully that does the job
Old 09 Aug 2004, 11:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Have Lita turn heel and join up with Kane and turn Kane from a frankenstein into someone like Batista. Just because he's supposed to be a monster doesn't mean he has to look like friggin igor. Personally I think Kane and Lita would make a good (television) couple. Actually the Kane from 2002 and Lita circa 2004 look like an average couple out of Hot Topic, a goth metal wannabe chick and a leather wearing, one glove wearing masochist in a duct tape outfit with a freakyass mask.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2004, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Kane needs his own tag team baby...

The soldiers of Kane will sell. Yeehaw.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2004, 12:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Kane needs to win against Hardy at SS! and beat HBK when he comes back. That would be a start....they have a long way to go if they want to save his character tho. Another great example of how the WWE takes something that was great in the beginning and turns it into shit.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2004, 12:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Kane was never great..he was Undertaker with a mask...same moves, just sloppier
Old 10 Aug 2004, 12:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

he actually used to be a monster......no one could hurt him.....and he used to give taker good matches....not job for him

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 10 Aug 2004, 12:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Taylor
he actually used to be a monster......no one could hurt him.....and he used to give taker good matches....not job for him
I think I said this once before...

Kane has only had 2 good matches...
1st was against Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania a few years back...
2nd was like 2 PPVs ago vs Chris Benoit..

other than that they have been borderline painful.
his personal storyline is beyond ridiculous.

he has maybe 3 moves...none of which look clean
he has been pushed as a monster before but it never works, cuz they always do something stupid with him

They should send him back to being the big red retard, the mute who was so stupid that people could manipulate him easily...like back in the days of The Corporation. He would be manipulated into destroying someone...then X-pac came along and fucked it all up..like he always does
Old 10 Aug 2004, 12:58 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
I think I said this once before...

Kane has only had 2 good matches...
1st was against Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania a few years back...
2nd was like 2 PPVs ago vs Chris Benoit..

other than that they have been borderline painful.
his personal storyline is beyond ridiculous.

he has maybe 3 moves...none of which look clean
he has been pushed as a monster before but it never works, cuz they always do something stupid with him

They should send him back to being the big red retard, the mute who was so stupid that people could manipulate him easily...like back in the days of The Corporation. He would be manipulated into destroying someone...then X-pac came along and fucked it all up..like he always does
thats basically what im saying....he was fine until xpac got a hold of him

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 10 Aug 2004, 01:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
thats basically what im saying....he was fine until xpac got a hold of him
even then he wasn't much of a wrestler...nothing that makes him any better than a Goldberg, or a Nathanberg, or a Garrisonberg, or Tysonberg, etc etc etc
Old 10 Aug 2004, 01:10 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
even then he wasn't much of a wrestler...nothing that makes him any better than a Goldberg, or a Nathanberg, or a Garrisonberg, or Tysonberg, etc etc etc
the gimmick worked better b4 they let xpac align with him tho

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 10 Aug 2004, 01:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
the gimmick worked better b4 they let xpac align with him tho
yeah...
I suppose...

I will always remember those fatful words that killed the Kane gimmick forever...
actually 2 sets of words
"your WWF Tag team Champions....Kane and X-pac"

and later on

"You hurt Sean...now I'm going to hurt you"

*shakes head and leaves thread*
Old 10 Aug 2004, 01:28 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
yeah...
I suppose...

I will always remember those fatful words that killed the Kane gimmick forever...
actually 2 sets of words
"your WWF Tag team Champions....Kane and X-pac"

and later on

"You hurt Sean...now I'm going to hurt you"

*shakes head and leaves thread*
agreed

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 10 Aug 2004, 02:12 AM   #15 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

Kane seriously needs to go back and put the mask back on and reclaim his big red machine title and a good start would be marrying Lita and finishing off Matt at SS, then HBK, and finally Batista then i think he'll have some hope...
i just wish the WWE writers would stop fuckin with a character's gimmicks. theres no need to experiment with fans if you know you have something that sells.