ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Orlando Jordan..... JBL's Virgil?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2004, 01:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Orlando Jordan..... JBL's Virgil?

tonight's amackdown got me to thinking:

what do you think of orlando jordan and JBL aligning?

i think it could work out well enough. Jordan has fairly decent abilities, and can get enough exposure alongside JBL.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2004, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Intersting angle but i think it could work.....If Jordan is anywhere close to as good as JBL at being an asshole then the alignment can work. Im sure Jordan will have something to do with Taker losing at SummerSlam!

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2004, 12:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

When I saw Orlando coming out to help JBL,I was thinking "What in the hell is Orlando Jordan doing helping JBL?".

I guess it could work,it'll be nice to see Orlando maybe get some kind of push out of this,he's a very talented guy.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2004, 12:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Orlando is very talented, and if he can play a snob gimmick well enough, then it'll work out.

One thing that confuses me though...Wasn't Taker was the one who helped Orlando when he first came onto the WWE scene?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2004, 12:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Right now it seems pointless and makes no sense. Hopefully this week on SD! they explain why Jordan is helping JBL.

If he has any kind of charisma or mic skills, then it will definitely work. JBL already gets enough heat as it is.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2004, 01:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Agreed...Jordan is still too Green in my opinon..*cringes at the though of a Jordan/Taker Feud*..
Old 08 Aug 2004, 01:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well If Ted can have one then JBL is definetly worthy of having one too.....

.....recycled storyline, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Old 08 Aug 2004, 05:11 AM   #8 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

well jordan just needed more spotlight time so i think this is a good idea by the writers for him to align himself with JBL...
Old 08 Aug 2004, 02:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't think he will have the same role as Virgil did, being that Virgil wasn't an active wrestler until the end of the MDM storyline. Jordon already is wrestling, which make this more of an allience and less of a servent peasent storyline. I am interested in seeing why these two were paired together.

Also I want to know why Dupree had to fall on the sword to further push Jordon, who would be turning heel later the night anyways. And with a cross-body no less......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2004, 07:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im glad to see Orlando Jordan finally getting a push on SD. Orlando Jordan is adding something fresh to the JBL/Taker storyline, except for seeing Taker chokeslam JBL every week on SD, we get to see Orlando Jordancome in and do something surprising like he did last week. There will probably be a Taker vs. Jordan match next week on Smackdown
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2004, 11:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

why exactly did they take the black dude and make him the rich republican's man servant?
Old 10 Aug 2004, 12:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
why exactly did they take the black dude and make him the rich republican's man servant?
Cuz Jordan needs something they can push him off of. The guy has some ring talent but didnt really have a storyline. Thats what JBL is for.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote