ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Should it Be...Benoit vs. Y2J at Summerslam?..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2004, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Should it Be...Benoit vs. Y2J at Summerslam?..

Should Y2J of won the battle royal instead of Randy Orton?..
Old 04 Aug 2004, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

If Y2J would've won, then it Toronto would go fuckin nuts in that title match.

On the other hand, RKO fits better in the storyline with Evolution always being in the title hunt, plus this further indicates the RKO vs. HHH feud down the road.

All in all, RKO was just a better choice right now, because it fits in with everything surrounding the Title...

I see Y2J #1 contender later on this year...
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 08:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Jericho is a definite sure fire guy to have at no. 1 contender. But if RKO does win at SS! then im sure he will hold the title for awhile.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 08:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

i hope to never see jericho in the ME again. ppl the match he put on at WM18 was shit it was the most boring match ive ever seen why wont ppl listen to me hes not that great of a wrestler. and he cant eveolve his chacter he dosent know how or dosent want to but he is still using the same thing as when he started in the wwe
Old 05 Aug 2004, 05:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Jericho doesn't change with time, he may resort back to his old classic WCW persona but ntohing really worth watching. That amazing Boston Crab is a really disappointing finisher, back when he did it with finase he stood up god damn straight. I don't generally see what Jericho can do with his current character to further themself with the WWE. He's hit the same wall RVD has hit, He's had his time in the spotlight and he will not get a second.....

Atleast anytime soon.....
Old 05 Aug 2004, 01:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

^^ thank u finally some one here that isnt suckin jerichos dick thinkin hes god.
Old 05 Aug 2004, 05:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

That is true....he is a one dimensional character who probably cannot change. Hes in ring skills are fairly good but his gimmick is old and watered down.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2004, 06:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

The Walls is on a distinguished road

it should be jericho, not orton

orton isn't ready...
The Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2004, 08:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Ferocious is an unknown quantity at this point

Orton is not winning the title at Summerslam, It's to soon, and when he does eventually win it, it will be HHH dropping the belt to him, not Benoit. It just wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Ferocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2004, 10:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think it should of been Jericho vs. Benoit at SS for the World Title not Orton vs. Benoit. Jericho and Benoit in the past has had some of the greatest matches I have ever seen and today wouldn't be no different, they work real well together IMO. Orton is not ready yet, he should of kept the IC Championship. I guese you guys are right when you say "the WWE is testing him" but he better lose at SS, but Im hearing some rumors that are the total opposite.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2004, 11:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Jesus fucking christ...

They're not testing Orton. Orton will be there flagship for years to come. What they are doing is throwing him in the deep end due to crowd response... The exact same thing they did with Hogan. Hes gotten decent responses over the last month and WWe are trying to capitalise. Normally i dont do this but i fucking hope it blows up in there goddammed faces.

This was Jerichos chance. You got a BIGTIME event. Two Canadians in the ring in a canadian arena... Who the crowd KNOWS put on 4* matches everytime they fight. In the long term how does this hurt? jericho is far and away the top face on RAW...(bigger then Benoit) Plus it leads to the heel turn that Benoit NEEDs so fucking badly. Edge doesnt need a heel turn. The fans would have eventually swung his way. Benoit on the other hand has a better character as a heel.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote