ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Why Cena needs to stay in the US title hunt.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2004, 03:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Why Cena needs to stay in the US title hunt.....

because, just like Orton, he isn't ready to carry the big strap.....

he doesn't have to carry the strap to maintain his popularity, but he does need to stay there to keep his credibility.....

at this point, he would go on to face Angle, Taker, Eddie or JBL.....and while he would be best served in the match against JBL, he's just not ready for that.....

so.....I'm asking for arguments, opinions.....or just plain agreements......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

While I do agree with you there I don't see him winning it back anytime soon,he probably is going to have a match with Booker at Summerslam for the belt and he'll have to job to Booker because in September he'll be out of the ring for a few weeks while filming his movie "The Marine".

From what I have read WWE is hoping after Cena gets back from acting he improves his character a bit in the ring,maybe either feuding for the US title or by that time going after the WWE Title.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 04:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im glad Cena lost the US title because IMO it got boring with the title around his waist. Cena is suppose to be the "Orton" of SD, so I think Cena will be in the WWE Title hunt very soon. He might not be ready for it yet but these days the WWE has been pushing guys to quickly(ex. Orton, Lesnar, JBL). I think the WWE should let Booker T run with the US title for awhile now because it would be fresh to see somebody else with the US title besides Cena.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 04:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
Im glad Cena lost the US title because IMO it got boring with the title around his waist. Cena is suppose to be the "Orton" of SD, so I think Cena will be in the WWE Title hunt very soon. He might not be ready for it yet but these days the WWE has been pushing guys to quickly(ex. Orton, Lesnar, JBL). I think the WWE should let Booker T run with the US title for awhile now because it would be fresh to see somebody else with the US title besides Cena.
agree but i believe Orton is more ready than Cena

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

John Cena has been boring the hell outta me lately...if he's in title contention, US contention, or just plain jobbing, I'll never like him. He could disappear right now, and I wouldn't care.

But you are right Oeo, he has to stay in contention to keep his credibility.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2004, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I wouldnt mind it coming down to the final fall in the 5 match series at Summerslam and all the contenders(heels anyway) come out and destroy Cena so Booker wins.

The explanation for this is they were sick of being stopped by Cena... So they decided to take action and now Cena is out injured for however long the movie is...

So when Cena comes back. He doesnt have to go after the person that injured him. Instead he goes after the world title.

Also to cover for the fact that Cena will be gone from Smackdown... They cut to the back of the arena with a big monster truck pulls up. They cut back to the ring. With the US contenders going apeshit. Michael Cole and Tazz bonking eachother over Cenas recovery... Then This music plays.(something new from Big Show) And Big Show walks down to the ring. And the US contenders are all smiling. Big Show climbs in the ring and destroys all of them gets a mic... And calls out Angle.

As long as Big Show isnt portrayed as a face or as a heel. Just as someone who wants vengeance i think this might excite the fans and not have them pissed about no more Cena.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote