ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Why Batista shouldn't win the IC title....ever....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2004, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Why Batista shouldn't win the IC title....ever....

Because he just doesn't need it....

what good would it do to put the IC title on someone like Batista?.....he's a monster already, he wouldn't bring anything more than that to the table.....

no, Batista with a belt is just not necessary.....he needs to just be the enforcer, and eventually go after Taker and Kane.....

anybody with a differing opinion?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

No...I wish I could argue and debate you more Oeo...But..I really can't...Batista doesn't need Gold...he's doing fine right now as it is...and he'll eventually have bigger Gold around his waist in the future..
Old 04 Aug 2004, 03:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I guess I'm the only one so far who wants to see Batista win the IC title,because Jericho is past that belt and also because I'm already sick of seeing Edge with it.

I think Dave would make a good IC champ and he could be undefeated if he wins the belt,keep it for at least a few months.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I would like to see Batista follow in Randy's footsteps, first he wins the IC Championship than he has a good run with the belt and than he will move on to bigger and better things like the World Title. I think the IC Title will be the best thing for Batista right now because the IC Title is suppose to be like a stepping stone to the World title.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Batista is a potential gold mine for the WWE. Hes a damn heel and people pop for him tho. I dont see a problem with putting the IC belt on him really. If they would make him keep it for a couple months he would make the title more valueable than edge ever will.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 06:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Agreed...

Batista is getting over with the crowd as it is, putting the IC strap on him wouldn't make a difference to the belt or him.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 07:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

rather hav ehim as champ then the other 2. but to the person who said jericho is past this belt i have to disagree. he cannot ME he is not that good of a wrestler
Old 04 Aug 2004, 09:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

While agree that he doesn't need the belt, I want him to win it simply because I hate Edge as champion, and Jericho is boring as fuck in the ring anymore.

Add to that the fact that Batista looks like a champion.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2004, 09:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would say if they do pitch a Evolution Break-Up Angle Triple H and batista could really get stuck into Randy. Triple H could say he is unworthy of his title shot and batista could convincingly beat Jericho & Edge and rub that back in Orton's face. Which may as add to the WWE's future plan for a face turn for the Legend Killer.

But as we speak I think Batista would make a fine I.C Champion, He would retain Orton's title run and may even break it. Plus as Mitt said he looks like a champion.....

Plus I'm a huge Batista Mark.
Old 04 Aug 2004, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Speaking as a big Bautista fan, I'm gonna say I want to see him with the IC title around his waist. I don't think he'll win it this time around anyways, but I do want to see him hold the title and I want to see him hold it for a long amount of time, so long there are no more challengers and then he decideds the only thing left is the world title. I want to see Batista hold on and defend the IC title like Lugar and Koloff did the the US title in NWA. I think he would be able to continue to be over with the fans while at the same time improving on his in ring skills. I'm telling you guys, Bautista makes the matches for me now. I want to see him in the ring over the rest of the boys, he has almost taking a super Arn Anderson roll in Evolution and pulled him off. I want him to be able to wrestle in the glory as a champion.

And like Stick and Dante said, the man looks like a champion.

I want to see Dave go after the world title in about a year in a half.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2004, 02:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Two things were proven when Bautista became a tag champ.

1. Give the man gold around his waist and his in ring work improves drastically.

2. Gold looks so good with the man's skin tone.

Now with that out of the way, I think Bautista would be perfect for the IC title. It would give him the oppertuinty to start developing his character into somthing more than a monster. It gives him somthing else to play off of other than being Evo's muscle.

That and think of how it could help the Orton/HHH fued. Orton has the world title (which would piss off HHH), Bautista would have the IC title, and Flair is getting huge attention because of his book. It would make HHH the least important member of Evolution, which is exactly what Evolution was not intented to do.

That and has anybody ever noticed that even though Vince McMahon supposedly loves the "Big" guys, his most successful IC champs are pretty much the same guy. Lets look at the facts. There is currently a 3 way tie for most IC title reigns between Jeff Jarrett, Chris Jericho, and Edge. Now sure, there are differences, but basicly they all look the same. All have a medium build, and (with the exception of Jeff's last title run) they all had long blonde hair.

Bautista would be a drastic change from that equation. So I say put the title on the big man and let him run with it. I'm not saying that he can't lose it from time to time to help a fued, but make him the main player in the IC title hunt for a long time until he is absolutly ready to have his big money program with HHH.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2004, 10:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

You know what Batista needed...? The European Title. Im not talking the European title that sucked ass with D'Lo Brown and Mark Henry... I mean the Euro title that Owen, HHH and Rock fought over. The European title that meant something...

To me Batista is HHH circa 97... They didnt push HHH to fast. And giving Batista the Brock Lesnar, Orton and any other big man push is bad news. batista is the man who you can totally build for the future... You know he will be in the main event. But the fucker is going to be made to work for it. and he will drag one or two guys from the bottom with him. Now that Orton is the WWe's bitch... Shelton with Batista seems like an idea to me.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2004, 01:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

All i know is that Batista is alot more exciting to watch than Edge or Jericho....i would really like to see him hold the IC strap even longer than Orton's reign.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2004, 01:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, Batista's status has earned him the right to be the intimidating monster. giving him a belt woulden't do much for him.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote