ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

rate the belts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Aug 2004, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default rate the belts

Well, I think the title gives it away. So what is the best belt and how do the others rate.

World Title- I don't think there is anything to say. I mean its the world freakin' title

WWE Title- A small step down

US title- Held by such greats as Greg Valintine, I think that no one could say this isn't the best mid-carder belt.

Cruserweight- hey these guys have a tough time getting a push for some reasons (many more than size for some)

IC- this belt has been turned to crap. I'd consider placing the Hardcore title over the Intercontinental if iot were still there.

Tag Team- either one they're interchangeable and niether means anything anymore. If I had to choose, I'd say Smackdown's is better.

I await your responses.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 02 Aug 2004 at 07:09 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

World Title (RAW)
World Title (SD)
IC Title
Cruiserweight Title
Tag Team Title
Old 02 Aug 2004, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

RAW World's title is first..Followed up By Smackdown...I still think the IC Title is thrid..Orton really brought it back..hopefully Edge can keep it's image up..Then Comes the U.S Title..then the cruiserweight..then finally..SD's tag Title..then RAW's.
Old 02 Aug 2004, 08:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Here's my list with #1 being most important and number 6 being least important.

World Title- #1
WWE Title- #2
IC- #3
US title- #4
Tag Team- #4
Cruserweight- #5
Women's World Title- #6
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 09:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

world
WWE
IC
US
cruiserweight
womens
tag team

to me the tag team is the lowest of all. There is zero credibility to it.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 09:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

(Raw) World Title

(SD) WWE Title

(Raw) IC Title

(SD) US Championship

(Raw) Tag Team Titles

(SD) Tag Team Titles

(SD) Cruserweight Championship

(Raw) Womens Championship
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 09:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

1- World Title (Raw)
2- WWE Title (SD)
3- IC (Raw)
4- US title (SD)
5- Cruserweight (SD)
6- Women's World Title (Raw)
7- Tag Team (Raw) - Tag Team (SD)
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 10:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

World Title - Actually prying the belt out of Triple H's grip is a pretty big deal

WWE Undisputed Title - Well its a pretty important belt at times

Intercontinental - Well it meant something when Orton had it with his historic Title region

U.S. - Maybe it will be worth a lot more since a lot more people are up for contendership

RAW Tag Titles - Don't get passed around that much, may even be worth the U.S Title if Cena was still holding it

Cruiserweight Title - If you get a shot and you're noot Rey Mysterio, Chavo or Spike then you've done something spectacular

SmackDown! Title, Meh it hasn't got must reputation to it right now