ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw Discussion thread for August 2nd.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Aug 2004, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Raw Discussion thread for August 2nd.....

SPECIAL REVENGE?
Aug. 2, 2004
For months, Triple H tried to bring the World Heavyweight Championship back to Evolution. Last week, it seemed as though the prestigious title was just minutes from coming back to the faction. Enter Eugene. The special Superstar spoiled Triple H's plans of becoming World Heavyweight Champion by interfering at the end of the epic 60-minute Iron Man Match. Undoubtedly, The Game will be looking for Eugene this week on Monday Night RAW.

While Triple H may have been unsuccessful in bring the gold back to Evolution, it appears as though somebody else will be picking up where he left off. Last week, Randy Orton won a grueling Battle Royal to earn the right to face the World Heavyweight Champion at SummerSlam. With just weeks before the August pay-per-view, will Evolution and Orton have something planned to ensure the title comes to them this time? Tune in to Monday Night RAW this week at 9/8 CT on Spike TV.

All this, plus another hottie from the $250,000 RAW Diva Search will be sent home, this week on Monday Night RAW

credit WWE.com

after two ( ) matches last week that were pretty good, what can we expect this week?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Hopefully Raw will be good tonight...but I am not really looking foward to it. Honestly I am more interested in what will happen on Joe Schmo 2 tonight.

Atleast TNA looks like it'll be good this week.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

im gonna be there

BIG ASS
Old 02 Aug 2004, 01:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Joe Schmo 2 > Smackdown

anyways, I think Raw will be half decent tonight....nothing spectacular.....
Old 02 Aug 2004, 01:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriLock
im gonna be there

BIG ASS

you gonna take any signs?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 02:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriLock
im gonna be there

BIG ASS

CONGRATS!

Raw is coming to Cleveland next Monday...I really wish I could go. God damned mortgage payments!!
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
you gonna take any signs?.....

yeah, a big ass

during a long promo,look for me to walk camera side with on a meter stick
Old 02 Aug 2004, 02:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Joe Schmo 2 sucks

I'm looking froward to Raw tonight just to see how the Orton/Benoit feud starts out and see what happens between Triple H and Eugene,it'll be interesting to see.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 02:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Well, at least they can really put on a good show this week. and the diva search will be shit as usual. Last week they were Seducing Kamala, What next? Giving Repo Man a Lapdance?

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 02 Aug 2004 at 02:50 PM.
Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 02:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Im see trips starting the show out and the Eugene vs. HHH getting signed for SS!

I really want to see what Trips' reaction to Orton being the no.1 contender is going to be......last week trips didnt look to happy with Orton backstage and Orton did not come out to help at the end of the show.

Will be a decent raw if those dumb bimbos with no talent dont take up all the tv time

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 04:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Joe Schmo 2 sucks
thats an understatement man Joe Schmo fuckin blows...

RAW should be good tonight i know i wanna see what goes down with Benoit/Orton and the Triple H/Eugene situation especially knowing what happen in the 60 min iron man match last monday and if stupidass Coach is gonna make the divas do something that wont kill RAW time then make em kiss each other. i think thats what fans really wanna see some hot lesbian action
Old 02 Aug 2004, 05:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotten sin
Well, at least they can really put on a good show this week. and the diva search will be shit as usual. Last week they were Seducing Kamala, What next? Giving Repo Man a Lapdance?

Or even worse, giving the Bastion Booger a handjob?

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2004, 06:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

LOL or circle jerking Red Rooster, Doink, and Kimchi.
Old 02 Aug 2004, 07:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

For the record...Joe Schmo is great tv..it doesn't suck..Thats coming from Jason..The same Person who put Jay and silent Bob over Casablanca...what else can be said...

As Far as RAW tonight..it should be average..hopefully the diva thing won't get a large amount of time..
Old 02 Aug 2004, 07:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Maybe the booing got through to them..and maybe monkeys fly.