ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Triple H/Orton feud

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 2004, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Triple H/Orton feud

Yeah, yeah, this is still months away from happening, but who do you think will turn face? I mean, I went to 7/26 RAW in Pittsburgh and both Randy Orton and Triple H recieved rather large face pops after their respective matches. After Orton won the battle royal, many fans (including myself) were applauding him. Same with Triple H as we was walking up the ramp after RAW went off the air. I think the fans (or at least the fans in Pittsburgh on that one particular night) respect Orton and Triple H for the shows they put on. I would hate to choose one to turn face.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think if they ever do have a fued in the future, that Randy Orton will be the one turning face. HHH is like Angle, you can't cheer both of them for a long time, HHH is a better heel than he is a face IMO, same as Angle. HHH would probably be giving Orton a hard time because Orton would have a title shot and not HHH. So I think HHH will cost Orton the match at SS, thats if HHH dosen't turn the match into a 3 way match.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 10:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I think it'll most likely be Triple H turning face since it's been a rumor now for quite sometime,I think it would kind of suck if he did turn face because he's that exciting as a face.

I just see Orton staying heel and continuing with Evolution but without Flair and Trips,it would be Orton,Batista and some other guys.I see Orton winning the belt from Benoit at Summerslam and then either feuding with Triple H for the belt or Benoit.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
I think if they ever do have a fued in the future, that Randy Orton will be the one turning face. HHH is like Angle, you can't cheer both of them for a long time, HHH is a better heel than he is a face IMO, same as Angle. HHH would probably be giving Orton a hard time because Orton would have a title shot and not HHH. So I think HHH will cost Orton the match at SS, thats if HHH dosen't turn the match into a 3 way match.
over my dead body are we gonna have anotehr triple threat match we had it at WMXX and Backlash.
its bout time someone else got a title shot, even thou i do hate Orton i do like his wrestling style.
Old 31 Jul 2004, 11:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

A Fued, I doubt it....

This will not become a heated fued because Beniot and Orton aren't really compadable to start a heavy fued now because This was Triple H's time and this just seems like it will cause a fued between Orton and Triple h instead. Thus giving you the obvious evidence that RAW still revolves around Triple H 24/7 even if he starts fueding with his stable instead of the World Champion. Again proving Beniot means shit all at the moment is just a seat warmer for Triple H.....
Old 01 Aug 2004, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Orton Would Be the Face in the feud...thats what the rumors indiactate at least..
Old 01 Aug 2004, 02:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Orton would be the man to turn face because he is the potential up and coming star and trips will be the one to put Orton over at WM 21.

I cannot see trips turning face just because he is quite simply the most hated man on raw, furthermore trips prolly doesnt want a face turn.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote