ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Manager as a prize

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jul 2004, 03:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Manager as a prize

During the dates of 26th, 27th and 28th of August the WWE are bring its SMACKDOWN stars to australia for a 3 show tour.

Now while this news is nothing out of the ordinary, what is happening thats unusual is one of our local radio stations is having a competition to be a guest manager and 2 ringside seats.......the details are

When the WWE Smackdown! Superstars: Return of the Deadman extravaganza comes to town on August 27th at the Sydney Superdome, the WWE is one manager short.
We need you to be a Guest Manager and accompany one of the guys into the ring, circle the ring, and be introduced before heading back to your seat!

You'll also score $300 worth of exclusive WWE Guest Manager merchandise plus you'll be included in the pre-show meet + greet (and you can bring your friend to that too!).

Now my question is........Does this happen often in the states and if it does has anyone youve known won it before.

Personally I think its a pretty neat prize and considering i enter very few prize competions, I did enter this one

Last edited by G O D; 31 Jul 2004 at 04:24 AM.
G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 04:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

A competition like this hasn't happened here to my knowledge.

Personally I think it is a way for WWE to win the hearts and minds of Australians considering how WWE tours there 1-2 a year maybe.
Old 31 Jul 2004, 04:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

what an awesome comp... I envy you, sir.
Old 31 Jul 2004, 04:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

lol.........only envy me if i win. either way I hope the winner goes all out to make an impression

Old 31 Jul 2004, 04:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^I envy you since you now have a chance. I have no chance, due to the lack of Adelaide WWE shiznits.
Old 31 Jul 2004, 04:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

yeah adelaide has been royally screwed.

even lowly perth got a damn wwe gig. as for my chances of winning...........I have 4 tickets in the draw so anything could happen. I gaurantee if I win it will be videotaped.........regardless of the no videotape rules that the wwe have.

My video camera fits in the palm of my hand (or someone elses)

Old 31 Jul 2004, 09:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
During the dates of 26th, 27th and 28th of August the WWE are bring its SMACKDOWN stars to australia for a 3 show tour.

Now while this news is nothing out of the ordinary, what is happening thats unusual is one of our local radio stations is having a competition to be a guest manager and 2 ringside seats.......the details are

When the WWE Smackdown! Superstars: Return of the Deadman extravaganza comes to town on August 27th at the Sydney Superdome, the WWE is one manager short.
We need you to be a Guest Manager and accompany one of the guys into the ring, circle the ring, and be introduced before heading back to your seat!

You'll also score $300 worth of exclusive WWE Guest Manager merchandise plus you'll be included in the pre-show meet + greet (and you can bring your friend to that too!).

Now my question is........Does this happen often in the states and if it does has anyone youve known won it before.

Personally I think its a pretty neat prize and considering i enter very few prize competions, I did enter this one
which radio station is this ?
cause i havent heard anything of this at all.
Old 31 Jul 2004, 02:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukey
which radio station is this ?
cause i havent heard anything of this at all.
triple MMM

Old 31 Jul 2004, 07:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

So You're a a Triple M freq too Shane, Thanks for the heads up.....

lol, My Triple M log in name is Evolution....

Shut Up don't judge me....
Old 31 Jul 2004, 07:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

BTW I'm so damn giddy, I've just entered about 400 entries...

I want this bad.....
Old 31 Jul 2004, 10:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

They have never done this in the states but it would be cool if they did,if they did it in my area I would enter the contest even though I probably wouldn't win.

Good Luck Shane.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2004, 11:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
BTW I'm so damn giddy, I've just entered about 400 entries...

I want this bad.....
im soo gonna try and match that :P
Old 31 Jul 2004, 11:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Well I still have 40,000 points left, If I feel ballsy enough I may have to make Triple Digits.....
Old 01 Aug 2004, 02:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Damn I used all my points in a previous competition and it was a lot. But it only takes 1 entry to win.

Draw date is the 9th of august.

And dante. i wont laugh at your username because I used shane_man for mine........hell I use shane_man for everything

Old 01 Aug 2004, 03:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

I can honestly say ive never heard of a contest like that in the States but i really wish it would......i would fuckin kill to be able to go to the ring and be noticed......id prolly wear a PWF shirt lol

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote