ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

SmackDown! Review Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jul 2004, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default SmackDown! Review Thread

Well I thought SD! was solid this week.

Pretty good opening segment with all the people vying for the US Title coming out to stake their claim. This led Vince to come out and announce Teddy Long as the new GM. Good move, because I'm glad it wasn't a freakin McMahon:roll2:

Spike vs Rey was a good match until the fucking ending. Why, why why WHY IS FUCKING SPIKE "I NEED TO WORK OUT" DUDLEY THE FUCKING CHAMPION?!?!?!!? He fucking sucks. He doesn't look like a champion. He sucks in the ring. He sucks at everything he fucking does. This fucking scrawny ass punk isn't championship material in the FUCKING SLIGHTEST. WWE has so many other fucking cruisers, and they put the belt on SPIKE FUCKING DUDLEY?!?!? God damnit this shit pisses me off:mad2:

London/Kidman vs the Dudleyz was a good match. Once again, Bubba entertained me the most. Crowd chanting "WE WANT TABLES!" drew his "YOU AIN'T GETTIN NOTHIN!!!" Then when he was yankin Billy's arm, "I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR ARM BILLY!!!!", that was pretty cool also. Ending was alright with Rey costing the Dudleyz the match and getting revenge.

Eddie's segment was funny. Nice anti theft system

JBL's politician commercial was funny as hell. I was diggin it the entire time

The main event 8 man elimination was pretty good. Cena was pissing me off. People (Exo) bitch about Benoit no selling, what the fuck was Cena doing? He kicked out of the Bookend and several other power moves after wrestling for 20+ minutes. I'm glad he didn't win. He was pretty bad in the ring tonight. The ending was pretty good with the sneak tag by Booker and then gettign the sneak pin after RVD hit the frog splash on Cena. One time when I actually didn't mind RVD overselling Scissors kick (he really needs a new finisher) on RVD was nice for the title win.

Overall, a pretty good SD! in my opinion
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2004, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah it was pretty good tonight,I'm already enjoying Theodore Long as the new GM.

The Eddie/Kurt segment was one of my favorite moments of the night.

Spike winning the Cruiserweight belt didn't make me happy at all but I have a feeling next week he's going to turn on Rey and go with his brothers.

London/Kidman was pretty good.

I could care less about JBL and his stupid ass promo.

Booker winning the belt was okay but I knew he would win it anyways.

All in all it was a pretty good show.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2004, 12:21 AM   #3 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

yep i have to agree with you Oven Mitt Vince did a good move in hiring Teddy Long as SmackDown GM... i thought it was gonna be Shane.

Eddie and Kurt segment was feeling a lil stale at first with Eddie trying to auction off Kurt's stuff and was that a real belt?? anyway it was funny when Kurt came out and tried to steal his lowrider.

Spike winning the Cruiserweight title didnt really interest me i only caught like 10 mins of the match but i think he'll lose it to Rey next week.

and Booker T coming out of nowhere and pinning Cena after RVD gives him a 5 star frog splash?? what the fuck?? oh well im hoping RVD gets a title shot next week or better yet at SS.

Last edited by Crunk; 30 Jul 2004 at 12:25 AM.
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2004, 01:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I missed SD Had to move my parents company.

Anyway's, if spike is the cruiser champ, then it's just another stake in the heart of what was once a promising division that has been unmercifully crushed since WM. Who even cares anymore. Not me. Rey can move on to better things anyway.

Cena is moving on to better things also. John Cena will hold the championship by the end of this year and will be carrying it into WM in LA and i will be there with my signs and like the pwf rock says, there are two things you can do about it, nothing and like it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote