ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Orton Vs. Benoit...Thoughts?..Complaints?..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2004, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Orton Vs. Benoit...Thoughts?..Complaints?..

How Do You Feel about this summerslam main event?..
Old 27 Jul 2004, 04:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

This match will be midcarded....

I love this idea, it furthers some story lines, it creates new ones....and it gives Orton a chance to prove himself. I just want to see how he does when all eyes are on him.
Old 27 Jul 2004, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well..Technically..It is the Main Event For RAW...even if Overshadowed by HHH/Eugene..
Old 27 Jul 2004, 04:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

yeah
I just mean I expect this to be in the first hour of Summer Slam...

Kurt vs Eddie will be later, Taker JBL will be later, Eugene vs HHH will be later.
the only thing I expect to come before it is possibly Edge vs Jericho for IC...which I expect will be added soon
Old 27 Jul 2004, 04:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Well..Technically..It is the Main Event For RAW...even if Overshadowed by HHH/Eugene..
Which is why I've yet to buy a PPV. If thats an ME I'm Father Christmas.
Old 27 Jul 2004, 04:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I expect it will be third from the last.....then Taker/JBL, then HHH/Eugene.....if the HHH/Eugene bout happens.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2004, 04:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
Which is why I've yet to buy a PPV. If thats an ME I'm Father Christmas.
Benoit may be one of the most broring champs I can think of, he is a damn fine wrestler. Orton will bring a refreshing change to a title match. This should be nothing if not decent
Old 27 Jul 2004, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrypto
it should be nothing.....if not, decent
you just confused the crap out of me.....seriously.....I gotta go clean my chair.....dunno what happened.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2004, 05:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
you just confused the crap out of me.....seriously.....I gotta go clean my chair.....dunno what happened.....
quote editting?

Oeo, for shame
Old 27 Jul 2004, 05:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

orton won't win it.. yet. but it definitely will be one of the finer matches at SS. Of course, Eddie/Angle will be a little bit better IMO.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2004, 05:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrypto
Benoit may be one of the most broring champs I can think of, he is a damn fine wrestler. Orton will bring a refreshing change to a title match. This should be nothing if not decent
I ment Rainman and Gonzo
Old 27 Jul 2004, 06:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I think the match will be very boring....we've already seen it on Raw, and it wasn't that great....I don't expect to see a whole lot out of this match
Old 27 Jul 2004, 08:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Orton shouldn't even have a shot at the World Title yet, IMO he isn't ready. He should of kept the IC Title and continue as a midcarder, Jericho should of won. The match itself will be good, Orton is a good wrestler and so is Benoit, so it shouldn't be a sloppy match.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2004, 10:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

^maybe, but we've seen how the WWE have done things lately. I think JBL winning hte title was rushed to quickly, but he's got it now.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jul 2004, 10:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
Orton shouldn't even have a shot at the World Title yet, IMO he isn't ready. He should of kept the IC Title and continue as a midcarder, Jericho should of won. The match itself will be good, Orton is a good wrestler and so is Benoit, so it shouldn't be a sloppy match.
Orton has had shots before...Last Summerslam comes to mind...he was in the elimination chamber match.

Orton going against Benoit allows him to further establish himself as a credible contender for a Heavyweight Title Run. He isn't going to win it, but if its a good match, it will become easier for people to say "Orton as Champ?...ok"

Meanwhile Hericho eliminating Edge, sets Edge up against Y2J in the IC picture. Giving him a talented and credbile face to establish his soon to be revealed heel act against.