ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What Do You Expect From JBL/Taker?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2004, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default What Do You Expect From JBL/Taker?...

What do you expect for the build-up to the match?...and How Good do you think the Match itself will be?..
Old 23 Jul 2004, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I expect it to be a gimmick match, so it should at least be watchable.

For the buildup, maybe I can see Bradshaw pull somthing out of IRS's book and try to reposess Taker's urn
Old 23 Jul 2004, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

how they played it out so far, it will basdically be JBl trying anything to beat taker, and eventually, he'll cheat.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I see Heidenrich costing Taker, although I would love to see Taker win the belt. He still has a beef w/ Paul and there's no way John H gets a title match that soon
Old 23 Jul 2004, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

i think it is gunna be pretty bad considering JBL is in it but i think Taker is gunna kick his big ass and then taker will beat the shit out of him after the match hopefully
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 06:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Unless it's a gimmick match it's going to be really slow and sloppy. Well, it'll be like that even if it is gimmicked. I see Taker winning. He never loses at PPV's. It must be in his contract or something.

Anyway, the Toronto crowds usually go apeshit for Taker. At least the crowd will be into it.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 07:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

John H. will be involved somehow..no way Taker is going to be champion right after JBL defended it on SD.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 07:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

will most likely be a gimmick match.....coffin match could be cool..

they are both slow sluggers so i dont think this match would really be that great if they didnt give it some kinda of gimmick

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 08:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Yeah, we might see the return opf the casket match!

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2004, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Casket Match wouldn't really effect the quality of the match in my opinon...It's still your basic one-on one Match...just someone gets thrown in the casket at the end of it..
Old 23 Jul 2004, 11:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I have no desire to see the Undertaker anymore. I have to admit that I was excited that he was getting away from the whole biker thing but as a whole this incarnation of him has been dissapointing.
Old 24 Jul 2004, 01:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm actually looking forward to it and I wouldn't mind if Taker won the belt but I doubt that'll happen,JBL will either cheat or someone will interfere,but I think I may enjoy this feud.

The reason as to why I wouldn't mind if Taker won the belt because it sure as hell would be better seeing it on someone who is actually entertaining,which JBL really is IMO,damn I can't stand JBL as champ.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2004, 01:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
The reason as to why I wouldn't mind if Taker won the belt because it sure as hell would be better seeing it on someone who is actually entertaining,which JBL really is IMO,damn I can't stand JBL as champ.
any particular reason?

Taker is no longer entertaining... at WMXX everyone was looking forward to his entrance... THAT'S IT. nobody could give two shits over him in the ring. a no-selling, talentless, boring old man... gee that's entertaining
Old 24 Jul 2004, 11:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well apprently Vince wants to keep the belt with JBL after SummerSlam (yay) so there goes my betting odds with Taker.....

JBL is funny and he'll do what he can with the fued, Taker doesn't have to do much, just walk slowly down to the ring with his 12 minute entrance, Stand and stare for another 12 minutes and say a few sentences and leave, Maybe he'll chakeslamm JBL again I dunno but I don't think Taker needs to do much in his fueds anymore.....
Old 25 Jul 2004, 12:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASY V
any particular reason?

Taker is no longer entertaining... at WMXX everyone was looking forward to his entrance... THAT'S IT. nobody could give two shits over him in the ring. a no-selling, talentless, boring old man... gee that's entertaining
yet u always see ppl on tv cheering for him ?
no one likes him ? i think u need tot ake a look around dude.
a hand few of ppl here may not like him but im pretty sure 99% of ppl do like him.