ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who has In-Ring Character?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Who has In-Ring Character?

Who do you think has true In Ring character, you know the type of Wrestler that really gets the crowd emotionally involved in a match-up. Not through the cheap ropes roll ups or the simple signal / tuant to the crowd. I mean the Wrestlers that go the extra mile and decides to bad mouth a fan in the stands, The one who does a simple move and tries to riled up and excited....

Best Heel In Ring Character: Batista, His constant trash talking to his opponents helps add to his moster-ish persona, "CRAWL EDGE, CRAWL!" His constant posing after high impact moves to display his true cockness. He plays it off real well, Much better than most other heels. The reason Batista makes a better heel then Kane is because he goes the extra mile to act like one in the ring.....

Instead of getting cheered for destroying the ref, like Kane did.....

Best face: Rey Mysterio, God Dammit how can you not get involed with his matches, the constant high flying moves keep making you edge closer and closer to the end of you seat until you finally god damn fall off in amazment.

Honourable Mention go to Chris Jericho & Eugene.....

Last edited by Dante; 18 Jul 2004 at 06:11 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 03:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

Best In Ring Character: Chris Benoit every main event he's been in this year have been action packed especially at WM XX when he finally made triple H tap its like he took the extra mile to either break his neck or make his ass tap out.
Old 18 Jul 2004, 09:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

The Rock hands down. Im not a big fan of his but he obviously gets the crowd pumped. In the past it would be and still could be Hogan. Face it as soon as he hits the ring the crowd explodes.
Old 18 Jul 2004, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Steiner as a heel is unmatched in this department.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Best Heel-Randy Orton.....man o man can he draw heat.....it doesnt matter where he is....he can draw some boos from the crowd......he is also great in the ring so i have respect for him

Best Face-John Cena.....sorry for all you people who dont like him but the fact of the matter is that people explode when he comes out and people get into his matches hardcore

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 03:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Best would be either Benoit, or Guerrero, Both pull off great matches when pitted against the right opponnents.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 07:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

In the past the best face would be Stone Cold Steve Austin. Everytime he would come out he would get one of the loudest pops of the night. The fans were always on there feet in a Stone Cold match. Middle finger here and a middlefinger there and the fans were eating it up. Im not sure about now but I think it's Eddie Guerrero. With Guerrero, when he does the cheating and lying in the ring the fans go nuts and is entertained by it. Also he gets a great reaction when he does the frog splash.

Best heel in the past was the heel Rock in 98/early 99. He could make his matches entertaining and he could draw heat at the same time. When he would get on the mic and start talking trash to his opponent while kicking the shit out of him,the fans would hate it and would start to chant "Rocky Sucks" and "Die Rocky Die". Now I would say it's Kurt Angle, he would taunt the crowd with his little "woo" and spinning around. He would start to smack his opponents in the face. He also has his own chant when he comes down to the ring.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 10:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

^^^Thats all dandy for the past but who do you think is now the best in-ring charecters?

Man Dante, we are thinking on the same page, or maybe David Batista is staring to become the gem that he was thought to be in the very beggining at OVW.

Batista was who I was gonna say to, and the reason, you have mostly coverd. Unlike Kane who is nothing more then a 50/50 charecter, Batista is made to look like a monster all the times. When someone gets an edge over him, it is by some extreme force. Kane is made to be a monster leading up to an event. Then when the event comes he as of late has always been in the losing seat. Then he jobs more until another angle can be thought up for him. Batista make me get into his matches. I like him and there is some sort of stiff and raw edge to him that makes me draw into his match. I think that even though he isn't the youngest on the roster, that he may have a succesful future yet?

I'd say for the good guys (since Flair doesn't want us to call them heels ). Eddy Guerrero. Easily this man has the fans in the palm of his hands. The fact that he is made to be an ordinary man with real life struggles and problems, and the fact that he has open his life and heart to the fans, makes it almost impossiable to be at a live event and not cheer this man. I saw it way back in ECW, it continued in WCW, and then perfected it in WWE. The best part is, once you get past all that, you still get the treat of Eddy being the best pro wrestler in on the North American continent.........

Those two guys right now, are large parts of my enjoyment in the WWE today......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2004, 01:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Docta
Best Heel-Randy Orton.....man o man can he draw heat.....it doesnt matter where he is....he can draw some boos from the crowd......he is also great in the ring so i have respect for him

Best Face-John Cena.....sorry for all you people who dont like him but the fact of the matter is that people explode when he comes out and people get into his matches hardcore
I agree with you on both guys but especially Cena,all these Cena haters on PWF

I would also have to say The Rock really gets the crowd going,whether it's one of those one time appearances or when he's back full time they go crazy for him,even when he's a heel they still like him.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2004, 10:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

No Doubt Cena gets the crowd going, He still sucks.....

Then again The Undertaker really get the crowd going and we all know that tart is over the hill, no new facts Jason, Idiots like Cena will always get cheered. Not based on Wrestling ability or skill, just their stupid gimmicks or personalities. Example: Goldberg....