ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown Thread for 7/15/04-Who gonna be the US Champ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2004, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey
Default Smackdown Thread for 7/15/04-Who gonna be the US Champ?

JBL defends his WWE Championship against Eddie Guerrero in a steel cage. Will Guerrero regain championship glory?

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2004, 02:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

i think at summerslam it will be kurt VS eddie for the US title
Old 16 Jul 2004, 03:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Wow, this sure shows how much everyone likes Smackdown.

I really enjoyed Booker this week. He worked good in the ring and was funny in that segment early in the show.

The Angle/Eddie thing was to be expected. I called that as a SS match last week.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2004, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I missed smackdown and sadly did not mss it.
Old 16 Jul 2004, 09:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

hardly anyone likes smackdown but i think its getting better......angle running in was yes highly expected but smackdown needs kurt angle wrestling again.

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 17 Jul 2004, 01:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

God damn, SD! was great this week.

Pretty good opening segment with Booker, Rene, Kenzo, and Cena.

Awesome seeing Cena throw Luther through the wall.

The handicap match was pretty good. I liked the ending with Luther costing Cena the match.

The cruiser tag match was pretty good, despite having Dyke Dudley in it Noble > Dyke, and was jipped. His Tiger Driver into a sitout powerbomb owns.

The cage match was awesome. JBL and Eddie have put on 3 great matches. Granted they have been gimmick matches for the most part, but they're feud along with all the matches have been very entertaining. Sick ass Frog Splash from the top of the cage. Nice how Angle ran in as El Gran Luchadore and cost Eddie the match.

Paul London beat D-Von. It was an ok match, but the Dudleyz are just being made to look like bitches.

I had to tape SD!, so I missed the part where Angle fired all the divas. I guess I fast forwarded through it by accident thinking it was more of that gay ass Divas search garbage.

Overall I enjoyed SmackDown! a lot. The way they've been working and building things, Angle can feud with either Cena OR Eddie depending on who they want him working with whenever he come back to the ring. All in all, I was impressed
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2004, 02:27 AM   #7 (permalink)

agreed....i like the way smackdown is starting to climb out of the toilet.....with kurt angle returning soon i think it will be a huge boost for smackdown....the beginning scene was good....cena didnt rap about stupid shit so that made me a little happier.

As for the Divas i hope they stay fired....

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 17 Jul 2004, 11:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

JBL and Eddie did it Again...The Question is..Can JBL do the the same thing..With Undertaker?
Old 18 Jul 2004, 01:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I Thought SmackDown! was great this week also, loved everything really.....

I prided myself to act like a casual fan and not suspect anything out of the ordinaray and Kurt's Run In really surprised me for some reason....

Good thing they didn't make Cena look Super Human and take each one of his opponents out Indiviually with clean pinfalls un-interfered or whatever.

Didn't really care much for London winning through a Roll-up, not really a eventful match, D-Von had to carry most of it sadly....