ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jericho, Flashes of Old?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jul 2004, 11:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Jericho, Flashes of Old?

So I watched Raw today cuz I had to tape it Monday and his Highlight Reel segment really caught my attention and made me think of when he was in WCW and early stages of WW(F).

He was bustin Kane hardcore, callin him a gap toothes, lazy eyed bitch with no balls. He seemed adlib, and it was the funniest shit I have heard him say in a LONG time. It wasn't any of this lame 'King of Bling Bling' crap, or 'Larger Than Life Living Legend' or 'King of the World' catchphrase garbage, this stuff was comedy gold.

I think it was right up there with his feud with Goldberg, when he called him Greenberg and said he had beaten him like 20 times lmfao. Calling the Ice Man Stinko Malenko, and outdoing him by like 4 holds. Dean was the man of 1000 holds, while Jericho said he was the man of 1004 hold

Maybe Jericho can turn the corner and become fresh again, instead of this stale repetitive guy who uses lame catchphrases.

Come back to us Jericho, come back....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 11:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Botchkick
He was bustin Kane hardcore, callin him a gap toothes, lazy eyed bitch with no balls. He seemed adlib, and it was the funniest shit I have heard him say in a LONG time. It wasn't any of this lame 'King of Bling Bling' crap, or 'Larger Than Life Living Legend' or 'King of the World' catchphrase garbage, this stuff was comedy gold.
i especially for one liked that
then seeing kane storm back in ager :P
was tops to see his is gettin it all back
Old 15 Jul 2004, 12:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Jericho was pretty hilarious on raw......i hope he keeps up with this....lot better than the few catch phrases he usually uses.....hard to say if he will keep doing that tho....he only did it to make kane go on his period and throw a fit

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2004, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

The Jericho that was on RAW was the best Jericho I've seen in a long time. It was great hearing the bashing instead of the usual bling bling stuff.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2004, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

that was perhaps the best jericho promo in a long itme. i hope this is a change for the better.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2004, 07:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I knew Jericho still had it in him, after awhile his promos started to get boring because he was always using the same catchphrases but hopefully he would stop doing it now. I thought it was great when he came out and bashed The Undertaker on his second Raw in the WWF, then getting scared from Takers remarks, I thought it was funny.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2004, 10:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

could care less he will still bore the hell out of me and you'll hear all the same stuff next monday cause hes a one hit wonder if something works he sticks to it till hes worn it out.
Old 17 Jul 2004, 10:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well I thought he was decent last Monday but we shall see what happens this Monday. I never take things for granted in WWE things have a nasty habit of changing for the worse/better in a blink of an eye. Too bad its been mostly worse lately.
Old 17 Jul 2004, 12:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

luckily i taped it so if WWE does decide to screw with jericho's personality i can watch this rare moment of classic jericho again. its been awhile since i laughed that hard during a RAW program and im not even a Y2J fan so i hope he ignores the writers and stays like this.
Old 17 Jul 2004, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

NOw all he needs to do is start using the old Walls and not the Boston Crab.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2004, 12:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm steaking my money all that Bling Bling crap was for his Heel persona to make him feel far more superior to everybody, Then again I didn't think much of Jericho's skit, sure it was better then his usual shit but he can do MUCH better then simple insults (to me) like that. He can do better, that's all I'm saying.....

But it was a change for the better I admit, Just don't build your hopes up too high.....