ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

How can you be a Monster and not win any Matches?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jul 2004, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default How can you be a Monster and not win any Matches?

Simple question.

Why call a jobber a monster when he hasn't even one a ppv match since beating Shane McMahone in mid 03'. I mean really I wasn't gonna adress anything until he lost to Matt Hardy this most recent ppv. I always take jabs at him but now it just seems to easy. I don't even know the last time Kane won a match of importance. And I don't see him winning anything important down the road. Which leads me to ask. Is this the beginning of the end for the charecter of Kane?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 10:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Its horrible. If kane would beating more than hurricane, tajiri, etc etc etc, then he wouldn't be such a jobber. He jobbed to Edge for crying out loud....how worse can you get?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 10:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Yeah as I said in an earlier post. I would not be surprised to see him start appearing strictly on Heat or Velocity.
Old 14 Jul 2004, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

kanes character has slowly but surely gone straight down the shitter and if he keeps jobbing for people then he will end up stuck on heat......if vince wants to save his charcater he better get on it really damn quick.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 11:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I defintely think it's the end of Kane.Maybe he'll come back as a different gimmick maybe a better one.I mean,hell Doink's gimmick kind of sucked an ddied,then he came back as a "success over night." But....Kane's already been Isaac Yankem D.D.S. Fuck that gimmick sucked ass.Maybe Kane's just a failure.Really though.If he was such a "big,red,machine" he would've kicked out of that weak ass steel chair shot with the steps.Hell,the steps barely touched him.Maybe they mean a "machine" that is programmed to lose. ....If he doesn't win the match with HBK at SS (which I am sure he will),then I ,along with alot of people here can easily say that it is the end of this so-called "big,red machine."
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 11:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

To me Kane has become a joke, he dosen't win title matches, he jobs to jobbers, and he is involved in some of the most stupidest storylines ever created in the WWE(Katie Vick storyline). Kane was at his highest part in his character when he first entered the WWE in 1997 and in 1998. I thought he would become something big in the WWE, he was unstopable, I mean at one time it took 3 tombstones to keep him down but nowadays a sloppy spear takes him down. He hasn't won last of his 4 ppv matches, well 5 if you want to count in the Royal Rumble. His character started to go down in 1999 when he became partners with X-pac, that right there screwed his whole career. He started to talk and show emotion, when before he was killing everything in his path. Not to mention he became the Corporations and Vince McMahons bitch, and Takers bitch. Those things screwed his character up. Now he is a joke, his character is dieing slowly, and he will never win the World Championship match. This is the end of Kane
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 11:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA666
To me Kane has become a joke, he dosen't win title matches, he jobs to jobbers, and he is involved in some of the most stupidest storylines ever created in the WWE(Katie Vick storyline). Kane was at his highest part in his character when he first entered the WWE in 1997 and in 1998. I thought he would become something big in the WWE, he was unstopable, I mean at one time it took 3 tombstones to keep him down but nowadays a sloppy spear takes him down. He hasn't won last of his 4 ppv matches, well 5 if you want to count in the Royal Rumble. His character started to go down in 1999 when he became partners with X-pac, that right there screwed his whole career. He started to talk and show emotion, when before he was killing everything in his path. Not to mention he became the Corporations and Vince McMahons bitch, and Takers bitch. Those things screwed his character up. Now he is a joke, his character is dieing slowly, and he will never win the World Championship match. This is the end of Kane
*clap clap*

im not gonna even care about him anymore if he doesnt win at SS

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 14 Jul 2004, 11:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, I almost made a thread about this right after I got home from Hooters on Sunday night, but I decided it was pointless. It's obvious Kane is Vince's tool. It's pathetic to see someone be called a monster, then get made to be everyone's bitch. Lita verbally jobbed his sorry ass out and made him her bitch.

Shane McMahon - Barely beat him, AND it took him like 4 months to finally do that lmfao.

Taker - He was destroyed by Taker and looked fucking weak as hell.

Edge - LMFAO, he was Edge's bitch just because he came back from injury.

Benoit - He actually looked semi-credible against him, not tapping out to, and muscling out of the crossface. That was until he tapped LIVE IN RICHMOND VIRGINIA!!!!!!!!!

Matt Hardy - This has to be the saddest. All the other have done something in their careers (aside of maybe Shane). Matt was pretty good on SD!, then he became a jobber on Raw. He had done SQUAT since being traded, and then he beats a supposed monster? LMFAO Kane can't even beat a HEAT Main Eventer.

In between all those losses, he's squashed the same 5 or 6 guys over and over. Spike, Tajiri, Hurricane, Rosey, Jericho (sadly lol), etc. Kane is such a fucking joke that I don't even know why anyone even gets scared when he comes down to the ring anymore. All they gotta do is give him a splinter and he's done and ready to be pinned

I doubt if Kane will ever recover. And if he does, I might just start believing there's a god because that will be the mother of all miracles
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 11:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

He goes from being the #1 Contender for the World Title at one PPV and at the next he's jobbing to Matt Hardy,I truly feel sorry for Kane because he is no monster and he never will be again.I still somewhat like him but since he is stuck in a crappy storyline I don't really care for him right now.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2004, 12:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Simple question.

Why call a jobber a monster when he hasn't even one a ppv match since beating Shane McMahone in mid 03'. I mean really I wasn't gonna adress anything until he lost to Matt Hardy this most recent ppv. I always take jabs at him but now it just seems to easy. I don't even know the last time Kane won a match of importance. And I don't see him winning anything important down the road. Which leads me to ask. Is this the beginning of the end for the charecter of Kane?
maybe people like seeing his arse getting kicked
i for one like it.

also with how the Undertaker is acting on SD, maybe we might see the two of them come back together to wreak havoc as they once did
Old 15 Jul 2004, 01:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

taker is prolly gonna feud with JBL.....Kane is dying slowly.....vince better do something if he wants to make him credible again......id say for starters....STOP MAKING HIM JOB FOR JOBBERS. I know the old kane would have kicked out of a chair on stair shot. Hardy is one of the biggest jobbers on raw and kane cant even get a ppv win over him the way they are killling kanes character is plain pissing me off and im tired of it....IF YOU WANT HIM TO BE A MONSTER THEN HE CANT JOB!!!!!

Join the EFED you fucks!