ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Pointless thread #687: Favourite Finishers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jul 2004, 07:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Pointless thread #687: Favourite Finishers

Meh pointless discussion I know, I admit this is just one post spam, so name away. I can't think of anything right now worth discussing. So yeah, what's your favourite finisher of all time in the WWE.

Different Situations:
Front: - RKO
Back: - Meh, Flashback
Aerial: - Houston hangover
Ground: - Lionsalt could count
Double Team - 3D
Hardcore - Van-Terminator
Submission - Haas Of Pain

Last edited by Dante; 10 Jul 2004 at 08:39 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 08:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Airplane spin
Old 10 Jul 2004, 08:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Unprettier

Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I've always preferred submissions. I'd have to say the million dollar dream.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 08:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'm going to add the Diamondcutter. DDP just did that out of nowhere.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
I've always preferred submissions. I'd have to say the million dollar dream.
I knew I forgot a feild....
Old 10 Jul 2004, 08:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hmmm maybe I will change my mind and make that a tie I forgot all about DiBiase's finisher and he is my all time favorite wrestler. Thanks for reminding me Joe.
Old 10 Jul 2004, 08:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You're more than welcome. I had to get something right eventually.

Last edited by Nick Saban; 10 Jul 2004 at 08:49 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Standing=Tombstone Piledriver
Aerial=Shooting Star Press
Submission=Figure 4
Old 10 Jul 2004, 09:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Front - Sweet Chin Music
Double Team - La Resistance's finisher
Submission - Walls of Jericho
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 09:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Front: - Reno used it in WCW, Big Show used it a couple times, and now Luther Reigns is using it. Don't know what it's called now, but it used to be the 'Roll The Dice'. Simply badass
Back: - Hurricane's now banned Vertebreaker. I guess he starts it when he's behind his opponent.
Aerial: - Houston Hangover (only seen it once at WM19 since Booker came to WWE).
Ground: - Uhhh I don't know
Double Team - Le Au Revoir (La Resistance).
Hardcore - Erm, anything through a table, off a ladder, cage, etc
Submission - Haas Of Pain, Brock's twice used Brock Lock. That was fucking wicked looking.

Honorable mentions go to Shooting Star Press and the F5
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 10:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Stunner(My all time favorite)
F-5
Widow's Peak
The Gore
Vertebreaker(It's the finisher I gave the CAW of myself on WMXIX)
Diamond Cutter
Big Show's Chokeslam
Van Terminator
Frog Splash
SSP
Styles Clash
Crippler Crossface
Sharpshooter
Ankle Lock
Brock Lock
Tazmission

Too many to name dammit....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 11:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

F5
Tombstone piledriver
Cripple Crossface
Sharpsooter
450 Splash
Best Moonsault Ever
Undertaker's Chair to the throat
The 3D
Au revoir
Walls of Jericho
The Styles clash
Petey william's Finisher The Canadian Destroyer (possible the sickest piledriver ever)

Yeah, i encorporated some Non-WWE finishers in there, but they're still pretty cool.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 11:56 PM   #14 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

the canadian destroyer, the cradleshock, anything by teddy hart off the top, and for the submission you gotta go with the tazmission
eric1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2004, 12:03 AM   #15 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
Meh pointless discussion I know, I admit this is just one post spam, so name away. I can't think of anything right now worth discussing. So yeah, what's your favourite finisher of all time in the WWE.

Different Situations:
Front: - RKO
Back: - Meh, Flashback
Aerial: - Houston hangover
Ground: - Lionsalt cound count
Double Team - 3D
Hardcore - Van-Terminator

for starters I hate you for taking my chopper title

Front. Outsider Edge, Sweet Chin Music, and Tombstone
Back. Vertabreaker, Eye of the Storm
Aerial. Houston Hangover, 5-Star, Sky Twister Press, Shooting Star Press,
Gound. Liontamer (old), Sharpshooter, Figure Four