ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Has WWE turned the corner?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2004, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Has WWE turned the corner?

Look at the tag titles. On RAW, La Resistance hold them. They're one of the best tag teams I've seen for a while, solely because they're really a team. They wear the same shit, they've got a tag team finisher, they're awesome.

On Smackdown, there's London and Kidman. Give them a proper tag name, a finisher (double SSP) and matching tights and watch them reign supreme.

Your thoughts on the tag div, please.
Old 09 Jul 2004, 03:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road
Talking

im not a la resistance fan but they can get heat off the crowd good . at my first live event (tour of defiance) they were the only heels that won their match (except orton) cuz wwe must like em , even tho everyone there was cheering hurricane and fat-ass .

i think hurricane and rosey fat-ass should be tag champs for a while cuz they put on a fucking great show specially with the french faggs.

lond and kidman champs
Old 09 Jul 2004, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, it is true that the current champions are good tag teams, however there are few, if any, good competition for them. It's a shame because we will never know how good they really are without real opponents.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASY V
Look at the tag titles. On RAW, La Resistance hold them. They're one of the best tag teams I've seen for a while, solely because they're really a team. They wear the same shit, they've got a tag team finisher, they're awesome.

On Smackdown, there's London and Kidman. Give them a proper tag name, a finisher (double SSP) and matching tights and watch them reign supreme.

Your thoughts on the tag div, please.
agreed......i really like London and Kidman but they dont really look like a team yet. La Resistance is an awesome team.....i just cant stand when that guy sings the canadian national anthem

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 03:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't give a shit about the tag division. It was on the verge of being something great last year, but it's all fallen to shit. And it all started with the old man Flair being champ with Bautista. That was it. That's where it all started to fall apart. I don't care about la resistance anymore. I think the whole canada vs usa crap has been done a thousand times before. I was suprised when kidman and london won, but I don't have anything personally vested in them or if they succeed or not. I just don't care about them. Maybe I will later.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 07:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

^

Furthering on EXo's point about Flair and Batista, They only seemed like a dominate team because batista destroyed their opponents. Flair just took the bumps and finishers.

As for the champs these days, Yes The USA vs Canada things has been done to death but what the hell can you expect if you're Canadians with so many faces on RAW? You have to be Anti-USA. But of course they're a good team, Great infact, the Tandam Av` REvior finisher is wicked.

I haven't seen SmackDown! for this week yet but its good their keeping london of out of Velocity just for a week.

Old 09 Jul 2004, 08:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I like that La Resistance has the tag team championships because first off,there an actual tag team and was not just thrown together like Edge and Benoit. I also love there finishing move and all the other moves they do together, so they are great the ring together.

I like that London and Kidman are tag champs now on SD because they get a chance to get off Velocity and gets a chance spend some time on SD. They also work great together and I think they will become a great tag team in the weeks to come
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 06:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I'm stoked for Kidman and London.My thoughts on the SD! tag div, Umm...well It's okay,right now I'm enjoying it because 2 men who deserved it for a while finally got the tag team gold.RAW tag div,I may not enjoy as much as the tag team div at SD! but i guess it's okay.Maybe get a bit more tag teams at RAW and they'll be good to go.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 06:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

The way I see it WWE is beginning to see what a real tag division is. Not stupid teams like RVD/Booker, RVD/Mysterio, Flair/Eugene, Flair/Batista but La Resistance, London and Kidman, the Bashams, the Dudleys - they're all either potential or already great tag teams.
Old 10 Jul 2004, 10:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I almost would agree, but the WWE did the stupidest thing ever in the tag division and broke up WGTT. They could have fucking been huge. They were the best tag team to come along in forever. They worked so well together and both had great pysychology. They would take a body part, and just work it over the entire match. Then they had to go and fucking break them up. God damn I'm still pissed about that.

While I'm glad that La Resistance are tag champs, can't get too excited beause there is no freaking competition within the division. Every week they're gonna be pitted against a random paired tag team.

Like I said, this is a good move, but it doesn't make up for WGTT being split when they could have been great. Plus, I'm sure WWE will do something stupid to counteract La Resistance as tag champs, like throwin the straps on Edge and Botchkick, the most random of random pairings

PS - I can't comment on London/Kidman as of now. Haven't seen SD! and I probably won't see their match since my tape ran out in the middle for recording it this week
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2004, 08:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Turned the corner??? Turned the fucking corner???

Who are you fucking kidding?
On Raw we have the ONLY fucking halfway legitimate tag team... Whos competition at the next PPV is a 50 year old retard with ADD... and a literal RETARD. The other tag teams floating around on RAW... is ONE that being Hurrican and Rosey... Yeah top tag division on RAW.

AND on Smackdown... You better watch yourself... They replace the only legitimate tag team in the WWe at the moment with two spot monkies who couldnt even do any of there fucking spots in the match. So the Dudleys jobbed to two wrestlers who didnt wear matching attire which makes them seem thrown together. They didnt show any wrestling that was unique to the way they wrestle... and they are midgets who got a push... So the Dudleys were made to job to children...? ALong with that you have the Bashams... who wear velour pants and Scotty and Kish as well as Gunn and Holly. NO TAG TEAM left.

Overall i would say that tag team wrestling is more dead now then it was only 6 months ago.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2004, 11:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^I didn't mean like, the tag div is awesome now... it seems WWE is starting to recognise a good tag team when they see them... La Resistance... Dudleys... Kidman/London... Bashams... just re-unite WGTT and put all teams on one show, and there's a not-so-bad division there...
Old 11 Jul 2004, 11:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

meh i wanna see tonights duo of rhyno and tajiri take Lar on
see all that green shit go everywhere :P
Old 11 Jul 2004, 11:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^that's exactly what a bad tag team is... two un-used superstars thrown together.
Old 11 Jul 2004, 11:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

i believe that the wwe is finally realizing that their tag divisions are non existent and that they are simply trying to rebuild it

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote