ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

London/Kidman New Tag Champs:Your Thoughts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2004, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default London/Kidman New Tag Champs:Your Thoughts?

Who better then London and Kidman,two of the most deserving guys on Smackdown win the tag titles.They are great for the Cruiser Division and I think they will make great tag champs,both guys are amazing in the ring,they have quickly become my current favorite tag team.

Your thoughts?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 12:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Good sign for those two, cus the cruiserweight belt seems like the kiss of Death.
Old 09 Jul 2004, 12:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

look at the Past tag champs, Rikishi/Scotty sucked, Haas/Rico Didn't work because their Gimmicks didn't blend together, The Dudleys have been tag champs 18 times already. finally we have a Tag team with similar styles, and were doing nothing in the Cruiser division as tag champs. hopefully they won't lose the titles in less than a month, because they could really be built as a great team.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 02:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

^true.I was really happy for the two.They finally did it.Hopefully they won't defend 'em just on Velocity lol nah but really.These two should be a good tag team run.I hope they keep it for awhile.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 02:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Great...London and Kidman are Tag Champs..Two Guys with no charisma...Great...I'm just glad it shut everyone up..You Would Think Paul London is God If you went by people here..
Old 09 Jul 2004, 03:15 AM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

they'd do better with a good Face manager, which SD, sadly has none of.

Old 09 Jul 2004, 06:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ There haven't been very many face managers of note in WWE's history. I don't think these folks know how to make them.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 09:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

what the hell ppl on here always bitch about the wwe just throwing two guys tougether and now you would think its the best thing to happen to the tag division. make up your mind its the same thing weater you like the two guys or not there just throwen tougheter
Old 09 Jul 2004, 10:26 AM   #9 (permalink)

first off, they've been a tag team on velocity and other events since Spanky walked out, and unlike other thrown together teams, they have similar gimmicks and styles, which makes the team work much better.

Old 09 Jul 2004, 12:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpimp
what the hell ppl on here always bitch about the wwe just throwing two guys tougether and now you would think its the best thing to happen to the tag division. make up your mind its the same thing weater you like the two guys or not there just throwen tougheter

They've been a tag team for months now. So this statement is Null and Void.

Anyways, lets see if they are champs past 2 weeks, before celebration begans.......

O and BTW there is no division to be champions of anyways, so in reality they won jack shit. What other tag teams are there on SD besides the Bashams and Dudleys?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 01:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I must agree that Paul London and Billy Kidman have no charisma. The only time I ever enjoyed Kidman is when he used to get thrown around by Hogan long ago in WCW.
Old 09 Jul 2004, 02:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Great...London and Kidman are Tag Champs..Two Guys with no charisma...Great...I'm just glad it shut everyone up..You Would Think Paul London is God If you went by people here..
I like London... but you may be right... just like the "Hardy Suckers" or those that have a "Hardy on for Matt Hardy."

London is still twice the wrestler Matt Hardy is.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 02:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

hey im just sayin these two did just get thrown toughter. i think like i saw on another thread in here give em a name, a team finish stuff like that untill then i consider them two single wrestlers put in a team.
Old 09 Jul 2004, 04:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

london and kidman = best team in WWE right now , i think they will save the tag division just like orton did the I.C. TITLE
Old 09 Jul 2004, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Layfield
I like London... but you may be right... just like the "Hardy Suckers" or those that have a "Hardy on for Matt Hardy."

London is still twice the wrestler Matt Hardy is.

die now ! . london is as good as matt hardy but not better + he has no gimmick yet

VEEEEEEEEEEEE ONEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA