ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Smackdown! Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2004, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Thumbs up Official Smackdown! Thread

Two titles will be on the line this week when SmackDown! comes to you from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada! Donít miss the show this Thursday night at 8/7 CT on UPN.

John Cena will defend the United States Championship against Booker T. The Bookerman won a Triple Threat Match last week to become the No. 1 contender. Can he now become the new champion? Find out this Thursday night.

Plus, the Dudley Boyz will defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against Billy Kidman and Paul London!

And speaking of championships, weíre just one week away from John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Eddie Guerrero. The two Superstars will battle in a Cage Match for the WWE Championship next week on SmackDown! What will these Superstars do this week on the show in preparation for the Cage Match?

In a six-man tag match, Chavo Guerrero, Akio and Jamie Noble team up to face Spike Dudley, Scotty 2 Hotty and Rey Mysterio! Also, Rob Van Dam goes one on one with Mark Jindrak!

All this and much more this Thursday night (8/7 CT) when UPN presents SmackDown!

Credit PW.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The thread is a bit late but here it is.

Smackdown! started with RVD vs Mark Jindrak and Rene Dupree was at Ringside. After that JBL cut a promo backstage. Right now its the Tag Team Title match and so far its a pretty good match.

Post your thoughts on Smackdown!
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like JBL as champ, so far.

But, can somebody tell me why Kurt Angles in a wheel chair. I missed the show where it happened and never followed up with it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Umm.Well Big Show was on a rampage and he was gonna throw Torrie off a 26 foot high ledge, but Kurt camme to the rescue..........but got chokeslammed instead off of it, thus why he's in a wheelchair right now.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

^

That was so damn funny!

......and stupid....
Old 08 Jul 2004, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Why in the hell is JBL fighting El Grand Luchadore or whatever? THEY HAD THIS EXACT SAME MATCH LIKE A MONTH AGO! I fucking hate when they use these made up wrestlers to, the guy's the champion of mexico... yeah of some non existent federation, it's probably Paul London again in a mask.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 09:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well I cannot watch wrestling because it is being replaced by baseball today. Does anyone out there know when Smackdown is on in Michigan since its not on today?
Old 08 Jul 2004, 09:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Did Heyman show up yet
Old 08 Jul 2004, 09:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza
Umm.Well Big Show was on a rampage and he was gonna throw Torrie off a 26 foot high ledge, but Kurt camme to the rescue..........but got chokeslammed instead off of it, thus why he's in a wheelchair right now.
They also tried to play that off as the reason that Kurt Angle couldn't wrestle again.

I thought it was a decent show. Are the Dudley's going face again after shaking hands with Kidman and London after they lost their titles?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 10:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

^

I dunno, who cares anymore, the Dudleys time is passed sadly, Until bubba Ray puts on some damn pants I will always hold a gudge.....
Old 08 Jul 2004, 11:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

uh, he IS wearing pants.

i enjoyed every minute of SD this week. The Cruiserweight 6-man was great, even with spike and scotty in it, it was better than most matches SD has produced. The Tag title match(thich i'm watching again right now) Was great, The US Title situation was done well, and i'm guessing this El gran luchador was Shannon Moore since they had London and Kidman win the Tag straps (Which is perhaps the best thing i've seen all year, and that's saying something).

the best smackdown in a long time, and i can't wait for the cage match next week, and the US title situation.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 12:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

^i unno,it kinda looked like London again but who knows?SD! is good so far.I dont have a headache or nething yet!So cheers for SD!
Old 09 Jul 2004, 12:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
IC Champion

Quote:
^

That was so damn funny!

......and stupid....
My post Mitch, or the incident with Angle/Torrie/Big show?
Old 09 Jul 2004, 04:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

El Gran Luchedor is none other than Esse Rios.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2004, 08:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaLAraza
My post Mitch, or the incident with Angle/Torrie/Big show?
The Incident of course, Unlike the Incident your post made logical Sense...
Old 09 Jul 2004, 08:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
uh, he IS wearing pants. .

......I meant before you told me.............

fuck!