ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

where is....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2004, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez
Default where is....

shelton benjamin and charlie haas, these guys have a lot of talent and havent been on there shows. shelton already had his title shots on raw and everything but after that he just dissapeared and charlie haas, after he lost his tag team titles he also left?

Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 10:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Shelton is actually out with an injury. But he will be back in the fold sooner or later. And most likly when he comes back to Raw either he or Edge will turn heel.

Charlie Haas is very much around the SD brand. He at the moment is not in the tag division do to Rico's recent injury; however he is in the singles rank and he is managed by Miss Jackie. Watch SD tonite and you'll see him.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, I think the last time you saw Shelton was that Evolution Beat Down he had were he heavily bleed, So yeah he's out on Injury.....

Charlie is back to his minor mid card ranks, but right now he's stand-up to Luther Regions, Remember? He saved Charlies Robbinson....
Old 09 Jul 2004, 03:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Shelton is actually out with an injury. But he will be back in the fold sooner or later. And most likly when he comes back to Raw either he or Edge will turn heel.

Charlie Haas is very much around the SD brand. He at the moment is not in the tag division do to Rico's recent injury; however he is in the singles rank and he is managed by Miss Jackie. Watch SD tonite and you'll see him.....
hey franchise do u have any idea how long shelton is on the shelf?

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 06:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Hey,in some T or F thing on wwe.com,it was with The Self Proclaimed World's Greatest Tag team,and they said,will they ever be back together again,and they both said true.Maybe now they'll be faces and try a diff. run.BTW That is when Mr.Benjamin comes back of course.Haas, maybe he can go after U.S. Gold.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote