ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw thread for 7/5/04.....to infinity and beyond.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2004, 02:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Raw thread for 7/5/04.....to infinity and beyond.....

INTERIM GM EUGENE
July 5, 2004
Throughout its incredible 10-plus-year history, Monday Night RAW has featured some of the most unpredictable moments in sports-entertainment history. But this Monday night's show -- live from Winnipeg, Manitoba -- may just be the most unpredictable, the most outlandish, that we've ever seen.

General Manager Eric Bischoff is taking a vacation this Monday night, and he announced that he's handing over control on a one-week interim basis to his nephew, Eugene! That means Eugene will be calling the shots on RAW!

With just six days to go before Vengeance, absolutely anything -- and we really mean that -- could happen this Monday night on RAW.

And don't forget that Winnipeg is the place where Chris Jericho grew up. What will Y2J -- who will face Batista at Vengeance -- have in store for his hometown fans (and for Batista) this Monday night?

Watch Monday Night RAW at 9/8 CT on Spike TV to find out.

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Dante; 08 Jul 2004 at 04:39 AM.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well..It will be Interesting Alright...And I love How Pumped The Canadian Fans can get..
Old 05 Jul 2004, 04:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Well..It will be Interesting Alright...And I love How Pumped The Canadian Fans can get..

agreed....canadian fans get into it hardcore......Look for La Resistance, Edge, and Jericho to get pops.......id imagine orton will somehow draw alot of heat.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 05:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'm interested to see what HHH does tonight with Eugene as he is the Special Guest GM this week.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 05:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

sometimes i am glad i don't get to see Raw anymore
Old 05 Jul 2004, 06:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well Im going to try and stay up to see it even though I have to work early. Lets hope it is worth the lack of sleep.
Old 05 Jul 2004, 08:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Heh...nice to see Y2J in an old skool Winiepeg Jets shirt...
Old 05 Jul 2004, 08:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Musical Chairs???? WTF?!?!?
Old 05 Jul 2004, 08:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Pop goes the weasel?
Old 05 Jul 2004, 08:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Heh...Tajiri Misted The Coach....
Old 05 Jul 2004, 08:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

HmmmIf I was King I'd let Stacy stay on my lap a little longer..
Old 05 Jul 2004, 08:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Looks like Y2J Wins.....suprise surpise....
Old 05 Jul 2004, 08:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Here we go again with another typical raw. Friggin Edge vs Evolution. WTF Edge sucks. Well at least Kane Batista had promise. Oh well never mind its been ruined by Hardy. Bah
Old 05 Jul 2004, 08:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

quick recap please?
Old 05 Jul 2004, 10:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

my god, is it me or has RAW just been sucking ass lately.It gives me headaches after watching it.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote