ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vengence Betting Thread: **Updated Weekly**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2004, 01:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Vengence Betting Thread: **Updated Weekly**

Congratulations to all those who Picked Cena for the 4 Way Elimination, A Little thing, Those who won actually got a 100% increase out of sheer stupidty on my behalf. It was surposed to be 55% but I became lazy and forget to use a calculator, Besides I was drining 2 hours before hand. I don't expect to get some of the points back but I'm a little pissed and I wanna vent my feelings.

VENGENCE

World Heavyweight Title
"The Game" Triple H vs. "The Crippler" Chris Beniot

Triple H:
Hot off his win at Bad Blood against Shawn Michaels in that Hell In A Call, I saw it, It was incredable! has now set his sights firmly back on his Title. Once doved the Triple H Title, Hunter is Infamous for his 9 and a Half month posession of the strap just last year. Hunter being the Heavy Favourite to recapture the Belt back at Vengence, But who knows, There might be another slight off set leading to SummerSlam Instead.

Chris Beniot:
The Canadian Crippler's Title Region takes its first true test as he goes one on one with the Game. His Second PPV Main Event Title Defense, This time against the Multi Title Winning Triple H, Many Internet Smarks believe this is the Time where Beniot will drop the Title to Hunter, But who knows may they'll hold off and keep it with him until SummerSlam for the Big ShowDown in a Gimmicked Match or even with Eugene.

Triple H (clean) - 25%
Triple H (cheat) - 20%
Chris Beniot (clean) - 90%
Chris Beniot (cheat) - 150%
No Contest / Draw - 150%

Note: A Draw could lead up to more Build for Summerslam Showdown....

__________________________________________________ _______________

Intercontinental Championship Title:
Randy "RKO" Orton vs. Edge

Randy Orton:
Possiblity the greatest IC Champion of the Decade Orton's long IC title run is now historic, along with his legend Killer persona Orton had been undefeated at PPV's for his IC Title Defenses. Orton has the WWE firmly in his hands but he has one more final contender up for his IC title, Will Orton show again show why he claims to be the Greatest IC title of all time or will his IC Legacy get Edgecuted?

Edge:
Since moving from SmackDown! Edge has Exploded onto RAW by Winning the Tag Titles with Chris Beniot, But he started a little fued with Orton by attacking him after Orton's Victory over Foley at Backlash. Strangely the following PPV Shelton Benjumin (Another SmackDown! Tradee) got the Shot instead of Edge. Now its Edge's Turn after he and Jericho defeated the powerful team of Batista & Orton, Can Edge Pull up and Upset with that 'devasting' spear? or will he get some teeth loosened with the RKO?

RKO (clean) - 55%
RKO (cheat) - 35%
Edge (clean) - 85%
Edge (cheat) - 145%
Draw / No Contest - 300%

Note: This Will Probably lead to a Triple threat at SummerSlam

"Y2J" Chris Jericho Vs. Dave "Batista"

Chris Jericho:
After recieving a massive Clothesline from batista two weeks go, Jericho was knocked out cold and was exited from the tag Match. Until Last Week Jericho in a gutcy effort brought down the Animal Batista and pinned him 1,2,3 in the Middle of the Ring after a Spear with the Lionsalt. Can Jericho overcome the Animal again but without Edge's Help? Or will he be another Splat stain in the Mat when batista is done with him?

Batista:
Even still after his loss to Jericho & Edge Batista is a force to be wrecked with on RAW, We've already sampled his power by that massive clothesline, to which he knocked his own partner out with just last week. Batista is out to prove has can out muscle and sheerly out power his way through everyone on RAW, But he can Crush the Heart of a Lion? Or will Jericho break him down and make the Animal Tap?

Jericho (clean) - 65%
Jericho (cheat) - 75%
Batista (clean) - 65%
Batista (cheat) - 130%
Draw / No Contest - 300%

Tag Team Titles
Eugene & Ric "Nature Boy" Flair Vs. La Resistance

Eugene & Flair:
Although they're a relatively new team Eugene is caught in the web of deception with Evolution taking new comfort with his new Ally in Ric Flair. But still a rookie will The Living legend Flair and the Uprising Rookie take it to the Champs or will they fall short and wave Au Revoir?

La Resistance:
After defeating the Team of Beniot & Edge **clean** La Resistance has proven to be a well oiled machine. Just off their win against Rhyno and The Legendary Sgt Slaughter the La Resistance boys face their new challengers, the 16 Time World Champion and The New People's Champion for a shot at their belts. Can La Resistance stop the Eugene Winning streak, It looks doutful....

Eugene / Flair (clean) - 45%
Eugene / Flair (cheat) - 50%
La Resistance (clean) - 120%
La Resistance (cheat) - 110%
No Contest / Draw - 100%

Note: A Good Chance This may end in a DQ No Contest

No DQ Match
"The Big Red Machine" Kane Vs. Matt Hardy "version 1.0"

Kane:
The Monster Kane proven to be a tough son of a bitch is up against the Boy Friend of the Women we slept with. Now caught in a Love Triangle Kane slept with Lita as a deal not to Hurt Matt Anymore. Now out to protect was seems to be his Offspring Kane is out now set to destroy Matt, But Can he succed? keeping in mind Kane hasn't got the great PPV track records lately....

Matt Hardy:
A Twisted Wreck after finding out his Girlfriend was Pregenant with Kane's Baby Matt is caught in a strange Love triangle he is trying hard to unscramble, thus going directly after the problem that lays within Kane. The odds are stacked Against Matt as Kane is Set to break him in half, But can matt somehow overcome this obstackle?

Kane - 40%
Matt - 95%
No Contest Draw - 100%

Nite: I dunno maybe Lita will do something stupid...

Victoria Vs. Molly Holly

Well what can you say about this, its a WMXX rematch, Molly was shaved Bold what? 6 Months ago and I guess they're re doing this again as filler, Keep in mind Victoria has been getting the better of Molly since then and this doesn't seem like it will go Molly's Way, at least cleanly that is...

Victoria (clean) - 40%
Victoria (cheat) - 150%
Molly (clean) - 85%
Molly (cheat) - 55%

Note: Whatever, its filler, expect Victoria to win....

For those who missed it the first time the Percentages is how much you'll get back with your refund if you're right, If Not You Simply lose your money. So Post here what You bet and Donate Me The Points allocated, Keep In mind if you lie about donating, we have a Shop History so please make it a fair system. So state here how much you donate before you donate to my Show Monkey Alter Below.

Cheating - Win by using Ropes, Interference and Illegal Weapon Use
Clean - Pinfall, Submission and any other way of winning a match without anything of the things stated above, unless its okay to do in the rules.....

DONATE IN THE LINK BELOW, NOT TO ME!!!
http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/u...te&userid=6819

So use the thread to say how much you bet and who on, Male sure you donate or I will get Easy V to Break your thumbs. He can seriously do it too......

Have Fun & Good Luck!

Last edited by Dante; 10 Jul 2004 at 08:18 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

1000 on no contest for the main event.

500 on RKO Cheating.

500 on Jericho Cleanly.

I'll update my bet when more matches get confirmed. Once again, geat job here Mitch. Kudos.

EDIT - I'll donate the money when all the matches are up as well...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

1000 on no contest......

1000 on RKO by cheating.....

1000 on Batista clean.....

edit.....link not working to place the bets.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 08:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

OKay the link works now, I'd donate when more matches are confirmed....

I'm gonna Bet on....

Triple H (cheat): 500

RKO (cheat): 500

Batista (clean): 500
Old 05 Jul 2004, 09:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
So use the thread to say how much you bet and who on, Male sure you donate or I will get Easy V to Break your thumbs. He can seriously do it too......
He knows all too well...

500 on Benoit, clean.
Old 05 Jul 2004, 09:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

You'd donate when more matches are confirmed?

Can I have my $500 back please?
Old 06 Jul 2004, 12:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASY V
You'd donate when more matches are confirmed?

Can I have my $500 back please?
Oh wait Not to me, My Damn Alter!

MY ALTER!!!!

And yes you're 500 points are back, just donate them to the Link!

Last edited by Dante; 06 Jul 2004 at 02:35 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 03:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

500 on Edge/cheat
500 on Jericho/clean
500 on Eugene/Flair/cheat

Money has been donated.

Last edited by Monica; 06 Jul 2004 at 06:11 PM.
Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 03:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Chris Beniot (clean) - 500
RKO (cheat) - 750
Jericho (clean) - 500
No Contest / Draw [Tag] - 250
Kane (clean) - 500
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 04:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

This is my first experience of this so I'll play it safe.

Nice thing you got going here, by the way.

500 on Kane to win cheating.
Old 06 Jul 2004, 05:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'm not gonna bet on the others... my money has been donated.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 05:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm throwing in a 1000 for Matt Hardy to win by cheating.....

and a 1000 for La Resistance to retain via dq.....

donated now.....

edit.....so I'm in for 5000 total points, and they have all been donated......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 06 Jul 2004 at 05:23 PM.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 06:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Chris Beniot (clean) - 350
RKO (cheat) - 500
Batista (clean) - 200
La Resistance By DQ - 300
Kane (clean) - 300
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2004, 08:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
Oh wait Not to me, My Damn Alter!

MY ALTER!!!!

And yes you're 500 points are back, just donate them to the Link!
I was wondering what "Show Monkey" was
Old 06 Jul 2004, 11:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
500 on Kane to win cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
I'm throwing in a 1000 for Matt Hardy to win by cheating.....

Just wondering ..... how can someone cheat in a No DQ match?
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote