ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Alright Vince, listen up.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2004, 02:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Edgegore is on a distinguished road
why me Alright Vince, listen up.......

1. Dammit Vince let the WWE take a 2 -4 week hiatus. Enough of the band-aids. You know you are desperate when you let a female wrestler carry a pregnancy on air and plan on even going full term till wrestlemania.

2. SERIOUSLY regroup and review your storylines, angles and roster. No one cares who kissed Trish behind the appletree after school or who read Kane's diary that he put under his canopy bed. Did you say you hired writers or retards????

3. Stop having those uselss contests. No one cares about your reality shows. You will never garner the ratings of Tyra's Model Search or Surviver. Forget it.
Keep this in the back of your mind Vince "Jack of all trades, master of none."
Stick to the business at hand WRESTLING.

4. Expand the women's division beyond Gail Kim, Vicky, Trish, Lita, Molly and Jazz. If not just get rid of it once and for all and put these divas and the fans out of their misery. Obviously you prefer them to be more like whores anyway

5. Work with and develop the wrestling talent within the company and OVW.

6. Come back and announce the end of the brand extension. (I can hear the ovation from the fans already)

7. Leave other wrestling feds the F*** alone because we need the competition. Wrestlers deserve to have a means of living besides you and the WWE. Plus everything you touched turned to crap (XFL, WCW, ECW, Smackdown Records, The World and soon WWE Films)
Always remember the most botched angle in wrestling history: WCW INVASION!!!

8. Stop rehashing angles and gimmicks. We don't want fake clones of past greats. The worst is when you redo crappy angles that have already failed.

9. Stop using soo many ref bumps. Honestly it is soo overdone that it's even become annoying. How is anyone supposed to take them seriously if they get punched or shoved and nothing happens to the wrestler. How then are we supposed to believe they have any authority in the ring? And stop having them wrestle as well. At least attempt to look like a sport.

10. Incorporate an off season like the NFL and such. It does not have to be long, even two weeks is better than nothing. This will build up anticipation plus it would give a much needed break to the WWE crew and prevent burnout. You are oversaturating the market.

11. Vince QUALITY is better than QUANTITY. You can triple or quadruple shows and even have a pay per view every day of the month. You can even make the crew stay on the road the whole year straight. If it's garbage we aint paying or watching. No one wants to see the junk your're selling increased. WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER!! Fix the problems and the money and fans will flow like they did before the crash of 2001 (WCW INVASION).

I have more in depth ideas but you got the idea.
After that I'm sure the anticipation alone would put you in the 4.5 or more ratings range.

Last edited by Edgegore; 04 Jul 2004 at 03:09 AM.
Edgegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2004, 03:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

**Claps**

I agree whole-hearted with you my man, Even the new points you made sung right to my mind, I'll give you a rep point and 500 points for some good points.....
Old 04 Jul 2004, 04:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

agreed
Old 04 Jul 2004, 07:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Alright fool, listen up.

Quote:
1. Dammit Vince let the WWE take a 2 -4 week hiatus. Enough of the band-aids. You know you are desperate when you let a female wrestler carry a pregnancy on air and plan on even going full term till wrestlemania.
WWE doesn't need a "hiatus". WWE never did, and never will. Taking a break to review the company does not mean that Vince will be willing to change it. Everything that happens on WWE TV isn't an accident......Vince makes it happen for a reason. Somehow, for some reason, Vince thinks certain things he does will be good for business. Taking time off will not make Vince see things any differently or make him change his mind about anything. And besides, to take 3 weeks off to correct stoylines would be Vince pretty much admitting to wrestling fans "I give up. I don't know what you people want. I'm just gonna go home for a couple weeks and try this again." And Vinny Mac is WAY too proud to ever do that. Besides, just resetting and aborting storylines right in the middle of them to start from scratch isn't a formula that works anyway. Just ask Vince Russo about his WCW tenure.

Quote:
2. SERIOUSLY regroup and review your storylines, angles and roster. No one cares who kissed Trish behind the appletree after school or who read Kane's diary that he put under his canopy bed. Did you say you hired writers or retards????

You already bitched about this. See above.

Quote:
3. Stop having those uselss contests. No one cares about your reality shows. You will never garner the ratings of Tyra's Model Search or Surviver. Forget it.
Keep this in the back of your mind Vince "Jack of all trades, master of none."
Stick to the business at hand WRESTLING.

I agree with this 100 percent. No argument.

Quote:
4. Expand the women's division beyond Gail Kim, Vicky, Trish, Lita, Molly and Jazz. If not just get rid of it once and for all and put these divas and the fans out of their misery. Obviously you prefer them to be more like whores anyway
Uhhhh.....those are the only chicks currently in WWE that know how to wrestle. What is WWE supposed to do? Throw Torrie and Sable in the "serious women's division" mix? WWE doesn't have a whole lot of female workers that can actually wrestle, but they're doing the best with what they've got. They can't really do more. I'm not sure exactly what you're complaining about with this one.

Quote:
5. Work with and develop the wrestling talent within the company and OVW.
They are, that's why they shipped Matt Morgan, Shaniqua and Johnny Nitro back to OVW.

Quote:
6. Come back and announce the end of the brand extension. (I can hear the ovation from the fans already)
Brand extention isn't the problem. Ending it would only cause more problems, believe me. It's too much to get into, but trust me when I say the brand extention is a GOOD thing. However, brand-exclusive PPV's I'm not so sure about......

Quote:
7. Leave other wrestling feds the F*** alone because we need the competition. Wrestlers deserve to have a means of living besides you and the WWE. Plus everything you touched turned to crap (XFL, WCW, ECW, Smackdown Records, The World and soon WWE Films)
Always remember the most botched angle in wrestling history: WCW INVASION!!!
They DO leave other wrestling companys the fuck alone. When has Vince McMahon even ACKNOWLDGED NWA TNA or any other wrestling company? Does Vince steal money from the Jarretts and force every fan in Nashville at gunpoint to NOT watch TNA? McMahon ain't doing shit to TNA. If anything, it's TNA that can't leave the WWE the fuck alone. Whether they're releasing t-shirts that say "F--- Vince" or signing a completely worthless untalented wrestler who's only popular because of a successful run with WWE (*cough* Jeff Hardy) TNA can't help but LEECH off the WWE's popularity.

BTW, WCW Invasion was a terribly underrated angle and is extremely unfairly chastized by idiotic internet fans.

Quote:
8. Stop rehashing angles and gimmicks. We don't want fake clones of past greats. The worst is when you redo crappy angles that have already failed.
Well, it's been a couple years now since WWE brought in Hulk Hogan, Curt Hennig, the nWo, etc. If I were you, I'd take number 8, cut it, and paste it in a thread from 2002 where it might've had some relevence. If Vince wasn't attempting to go in new directions, he wouldn't have crowned Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and JBL world champions this year.

Quote:
9. Stop using soo many ref bumps. Honestly it is soo overdone that it's even become annoying. How is anyone supposed to take them seriously if they get punched or shoved and nothing happens to the wrestler. How then are we supposed to believe they have any authority in the ring? And stop having them wrestle as well. At least attempt to look like a sport.
I agree, except for your last sentence. WWE doesn't have to look like a sport. It's not sports. It's entertainment. Pro wrestling shouldn't try to imitate something its not, and never has been for about a whole century now.

Quote:
10. Incorporate an off season like the NFL and such. It does not have to be long, even two weeks is better than nothing. This will build up anticipation plus it would give a much needed break to the WWE crew and prevent burnout. You are oversaturating the market.
Not to mention making all employees lazy, and giving them time to accumlate ring rust. Oh yeah, also fan interest would wane even more so than now, since WWE would be working all year to build fan interest all throughout the season, only to have the season suddenly end right in the middle of it gaining momentum. Whose to say those same fans will come back again? As I stated in number one, this is NOT a good idea. Just NO.

Please don't compare WWE to NFL or any other sport for that matter. Wrestling is NOT a sport, ok? It's NOT.

Quote:
11. Vince QUALITY is better than QUANTITY. You can triple or quadruple shows and even have a pay per view every day of the month. You can even make the crew stay on the road the whole year straight. If it's garbage we aint paying or watching. No one wants to see the junk your're selling increased. WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER!! Fix the problems and the money and fans will flow like they did before the crash of 2001 (WCW INVASION).
If what you're saying is that there's too many PPV's, I agree. If what you're saying is that there's too many BAD PPV's, I agree. If what you're saying is the fans will "flock" if Vince makes a few minor changes, you're oh-so-wrong. Wrestling is in a downcycle, and no matter what Vince does or attempts, nothing will change that. At least until the next time comes along for a wrestling boom. But trust me, it's not that time yet. It's way too early still.

BTW, the fans were turning away from the WWE six months before the invasion angle even started. Quit bitching about it already.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 04 Jul 2004 at 07:24 AM.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2004, 07:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

^^^^ Beat Me Too It.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2004, 04:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Agree Marbs..Stop Whining...Vince isn't going to change anything...Just go with it..For Christ Sakes..
Old 04 Jul 2004, 06:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I just loved your reply Marbs....

Daamit!
Old 04 Jul 2004, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well I liked the invasion angle if only it had not been so short and weak. WCW and ECW should have given them more of a run for thier money.
Old 05 Jul 2004, 01:54 AM   #9 (permalink)

Edgegore is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
**Claps**

I agree whole-hearted with you my man, Even the new points you made sung right to my mind, I'll give you a rep point and 500 points for some good points.....

Thanks alot man!

At least a few of you understood my points. It's soo easy for some people on this board to tell the fans to stop bitching. I think giving constructive critisism is the right of all fans especially if you've been a fan for many years.
Edgegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 06:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgegore
Thanks alot man!

At least a few of you understood my points. It's soo easy for some people on this board to tell the fans to stop bitching. I think giving constructive critisism is the right of all fans especially if you've been a fan for many years.

Hey, not saying it's not okay. All I ask is please be realistic with your suggestions, and keep in mind that pro wrestling and pro sports are not the same thing.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 01:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well this is one of the best threads I have seen in the WWE Forum....

Great arguments by both Marbs and Edgegore....I agree with both of you on some points.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 01:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i think they need ore managers. a manager can create more finishes to a match without always having to rely on ref bumps.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 04:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

best thread ive read in a long time......marbs and edge both have good points but really its not worth fighting about cuz vince wont change his thinking....he seems like a very prideful and stubborn buisnessman.....in time wwe will have another boom time so i think everyone should sit back, watch, and try to enjoy

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 09:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^you've obviously never read one of my threads
Old 05 Jul 2004, 09:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'tin Man
i think they need ore managers. a manager can create more finishes to a match without always having to rely on ref bumps.
true. take the charasmatic folk, pair em up with un-charismatic folk and you got a nice duece. maybe this way the divas will get more airtime in the only roles they should be playing - valets.