ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Plan and simple, Do you Like JBL, Now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2004, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Plan and simple, Do you Like JBL, Now?

JBL has caught a lot and I mean a lot of slack from Internet fans when he started (Not to mention us), But he came over all the speculation and mis-judgment and now is the WWE Champion. I know people douted him before have now taken him in their hearts, even to the extent where he is now, quote: "Their Favourite Wrestler" unquote. A few reason are, He is a true American, He is a role model and/or he can Actually wrestle a damn good match. I myself am okay with JBL, I use to dout his abilites but his Passionate speech about him being fired from CNBC kinda moved him up 4 knoches in my books. I'm Okay with JBL....

How about you?

Did he earn your respect, or is he still second rate, red neck, beer drinking, Poser?
Old 03 Jul 2004, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He Has impressed Me..No question about that...he plays off his gimmick to a tee..and has put on fine main events with Eddie...but now with him being champs..these questions linger...Can he put on a 4 Star Match without it being a gimmick match?..can he put on great main events with someone besides eddie?...or will he title reign only last 2 months anyway?...
Old 03 Jul 2004, 01:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The only time I have ever had a problem with Bradshaw, was when he and Farooq split up a couple years ago or whatever, and he came out in cowboy bots, a cowbell, and his cowboy hat. That was so lame.

I liked him when he was an Acolyte.

I liked him when he was a part of the APA.

I like him now in his current character. It has been developed great. He got his initial heat, because he didn't stick up for Farooq. Not only did he not stick up for Farooq, he decided he didn't care because Farooq had been holding him back from his goal of winning the world title.

He made people feel like shit, because he said he was better than them, and he proved it. He was arrogant and he bragged about being a self made millionaire, and said when he wants something, he gets it. He wanted the title, so he would get it and it turns he has done just that. Every goal he has set for himself, he has achieved.

So yeah, I like JBL
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 07:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
JBL has caught a lot and I mean a lot of slack from Internet fans when he started (Not to mention us), But he came over all the speculation and mis-judgment and now is the WWE Champion.
These two have no connection; the WWE has never cared what the internet fans think. They have always gone directly for the marks and will not stop anytime soon.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 08:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Never had a problem with JBL. Think the only reason he caught so much slack was everyone wants to knock you down when you are on top. Take the nazi salute thing. I bet if he was not being pushed so hard no one would have flipped out like they did.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 01:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Nope,I don't like him.

His speech about him getting fired from CNBC did not make me like him like most of you,I found it to be boring as hell along with his wrestling ability.I didn't like him when he first started the gimmick and I'm not going to be jumping on the bandwagon anytime soon.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 02:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

yeah, and a main event push was completely over the top. let him go get the US Title but this is a bit ridiculous. no i'm not jumping on the bandwagon either. let's see him have a watchable match with the Bashams or someone like that. the match with spike on SD wasn't too fun to watch in my opinion.
eric1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 03:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Must you ask?

He is the best heel in the WWE right now... I can see him feuding with Cena after Summerslam... they're both brawlers... it'd work well...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 03:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Feh...

Never liked him. Even back when he was an Acolyte. It was only that damn sloppy clothesline and a fallaway slam. So it was no fun watching him in the ring. And his gimmick since he was in APA was "I'm a Texan" or some variation of it.

So no, I don't like JBL. Screw him...
Old 03 Jul 2004, 05:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I like JBL.......to an extent. I feel he is a carryable talent who's capable of having good matches and he plays his heel role very well. I enjoy his character.

BUT.......

He is not in any way, shape or form, worthy of recieving a main event push, and CERTAINLY not worthy of a run with the title. Is he being pushed out of spite? Yes, I believe so. Bradshaw's got his share of good qualities, but in terms of overall talent and intangibles, he's VERY far down on the WWE totem pole and really needs to count his blessings.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 06:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
These two have no connection.
Yeah I know, this was sort of a Half Ass Thread.....

Old 04 Jul 2004, 01:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Nope,never liked hi m ,nor has he gained my respect in anyway.Haven't liked him with Farooq, haven't liked him when he was a cowboy man back in the federation years,and damn sure don't like him now.Maybe his speeches are interesting.But thats about it. I am NOT okay with JBL.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2004, 04:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

do i like JBL? NO
Old 05 Jul 2004, 02:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

the promos and his overall character are interesting, but in the ring hes just damn boring.. so therefore he sucks.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2004, 04:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

JBL has suprised me quite a bit and wwe may have something here but i still didnt think they would give him the title this early.....o well maybe hell be a great champion.....

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote