ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Boooooooooring!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2004, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Boooooooooring!

Well I know not everyone loves every single wrestler in the WWE, so name the top 5 Wrestlers you can't stand to watch because you either think they're too slow, boring or predictable......
Old 02 Jul 2004, 07:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

1. Tyson Tomco or botchkick as people like to call him. good name

2. John Cena never liked him never will.

3. Goldberg never saw what everyone liked about him.

4. Jeff Jarrett been milking guitar gimmick way too long.

5. Kane pitiful shadow of former self.
Old 02 Jul 2004, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

1)John Cena- Holy crap...i hate him. All he does now is make fun of people and his raps suck now. His matches are very boring. Maybe not for his fans but i think they are.

2)Christian- Very boring. His wrestling puts me to sleep. He doesnt have much skill either.

3)Tyson "Botchkick" Tomko- He isnt as bad as Cena and Christian but he is boring. He cant really wrestle too good. His best move is a messed up kick.

I cant think of 5, just 3.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 07:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Tyson Tomko: They trying to make him look tough, Seriously by the build of most of the other Wrestlers he looks like a Skinny old Tatooist. His piss weak and he can't wrestle for shit.

Kenzz Sushuki: Whatever the hell you spell it, They're trying to make him look tough to but the men wears his pants up o his stomach. His has shit moves and his finisher (The STK) is SHITTY! I near though it would be finisher material but he prove it wrong....

Edge: All the Jerk has is a Tackle, A Dropkick and a Spinning Wheel Kick, He is horrid to listen to on the mic (Well not bad, bbut I still hate him) And god Damn, Out of Rhyno, Goldberg and Edge, He has by far the shittiest tackle out of the 3.

John Cena: Hmmmmm just plain boring, he's is a brawling style, more flying fists and shoulder barraging. Which makes for crappy viewing, Te 5 Knuckle Shuffle is ridiculous and so is his FU. Dear God, What a Devasting Fireman's Carry, Ohhh I heard the ring actually make sound this time.

Foley: As sad as it is to say it, Foley's time had past years ago, He didn't need to return to the ring, He had nothing to prove. Age just caught up on the man with the Sock in his jocks....
Old 02 Jul 2004, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

1.Kenzo Suzuki - Very sloppy,it's just reallly hard to watch a man suffer and totally embarass himslef through his wrestling ability.
2.Shawn Michaels - Ehh..elbow drop,slam through table,flies upside down through turnbuckle.I can pretty much predict this guys matches all the time.
3.Rene Dupree - He just really bums me out when I see him.I don't like his wrestling.
4 & 5 La Resistance - I really get bored of watchin' these guys in tag team matches.The only good thing is there finisher.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 10:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Rob Van Dam - Holy hell he sucks. Rolling Thunder, sloppy kick, sloppy spinning kick, sloppy flippy kick, split legged moonsault (only move of his I actually like), sloppy step over heel kick, blah blah blah. Oh and then he finishes with an over-sold frog splash. If it hurts you so much dumbass, why the fuck do you do it? Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could be the announce team for one of his predictable ass matches.

Edge - BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!! Boring ass entrance. Boring ass music. Boring ass promos. Boring ass moves. Boring ass matches. Boring ass spear. Boring boring boring.

Myself, Tyson Botchkick - Yeah, I'm so awful that I put myself to sleep. Maybe that's why I fuck up all my moves

Billy Gunn - He just bores me. His Mr. Ass schtick is lame. I hate his music and I hate his ring attire. They could have given him something fresh for his last return, but they go back to this garbage?! Lame.

Spike Dudley - God damn I hate him. Put your shirt on son, you ain't buff. Dudley Dog or whatever it's called is stupid. Him stampeding his opponent's chest in the corner is stupid. Him Tarzan-ing his chest is stupid. Fuck of Spike. You suck.

Honorable mentions go to Kane, Scotty 2 Hottie, Bashams (now since they have lost their S&M gimmick with Shaniqua), and Mark Henry (glad he's injured).
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 12:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

All the Cena hate

My top 5 boring people:
1)JBL-Boring as hell and I wish he wasn't champion

2)HBK-His time is up and I'm tired of seeing him in the spotlight

3)Edge-He was cool in The Brood but that was the only time he was cool,Christian > Edge

4)Spike Dudley-For reasons already stated by Stick

5)Tie between Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn-They just really suck
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 01:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Rob Van Dam-Spot monkey idiot...No Mic Skills...his flippy ass kicks are horrible..he's so predictable....

Kenzo Suzuki-Worst Big man I've seen in a long Time...He's got nothing...just...nothing to offer.

John Cena-I loved him earlier in his WWE Carrer...where he had to backup his shit in the ring...but now he's so over..he doesn't have to perform well..and..he doesn't.

Edge-I hate him...God I hate him..look at Stick's Reply for the reasons why.

Christian-He never really appealed to me...his ring work is really to slow and methodic for my tastes..
Old 03 Jul 2004, 02:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

1) John Cena- I used to like him...but he's sucked ever since he turned face.

2) Edge- I once actually fell asleep while he was doing his entrance. His wrestling moves are worse than his entrance.

3) Scotty2fag- I'm so glad they never use him anymore. The Worm pisses me off so much.

4) Spike- Skinny no muscle bitch. Get off my TV. Nothing but stomps to the face...punches..maybe a baseball slide...and then...EVERYTIME....he will try to go for the dudley dog...the opponent counters into something "big" and he jobs.

5) Hardcore Holly/Billy gun- A tie. Stupid ass tag-team...if they couldn't find anything to do with them they should've just given them the pink slip.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 03:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

1. Vince McMahon

2. Shane McMahon

3. Steph McMahon

4. Jonathan Coachman

5. Charles Robinson

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 09:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

not in any particular order

*JBL - he was ok in APA coz he had a good gimmick to cover up his shit wrestling now he completely sucks

*Kenzo Sushi - the only time i ever enjoyed anything to do with him was when cena was talking about kenzos shitting problems

*Kane - just because im a matt hardy fan + his gimmick is an undertaker rip off that has been around for too long

*Hardcore Holly - a pile of bullshit

*Chavos - they are sooooooooooooooooooooo boring
Old 03 Jul 2004, 03:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

JBL - "Sloppy Clothesline of Doom" Big whoop... looks like a retard trying to give a high five. And his promos and annoying.

Tyson "Botchkick" Tomko - Wow, he has tats and can't wrestle.

Kenzo Suzuki - After all of the promos, I was couldn't wait to see what this guy could do. I'm still waiting...

Undertaker - Ever seen his matches from 10 years ago? Good, then you don't need to see any today, it's the same thing.

HBK - He always get's bloody, he always goes through tables, he chops more than Flair and Benoit combined and for the longest time, he wouldn't get off my TV.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 03:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

HBK - Glory hog, is hiding his smile with Nash and HHH's quads somewhere...

HHH - Fat. Does 15 minute leg locks of massive stabbity doom.

Rey Mysterio - Spot machine and spotlight hog, Vince needs to get another cruiserweight.

RVD - Spot Machine and all around piece of crap.

Booker T - Gets way too much credit. Is consistently boring, repetitive, and sucks on the mic.

Honorable and very close mention to Edge and Billy Gunn...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 04:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

*ahem*

Chris Jericho.....sucks.....I'm sick of this guy.....same lame gimmick with the Jeritron 5000....yada, yada, yada.....

Rey Mysterio.....I used to be a big fan.....

Rosey.....his gimmick is now what he is.....S.H.....

Tyson Yawnko......horrible.....

Steven Richards.....what the heck has he ever done worth watching?......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 09:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

jericho same character as when he entered the WWE
Christain see above^^
Mark henry too fat slow and all and all just boring
Shawn michels shut up already
test big boot ohhhh i hate this gut the only thing he did that was good was when he broke his nose every week as hardcore champ