ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

JBL/Eddie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2004, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
Default JBL/Eddie

What are your guys' thought on the feud thus far?I mean we've had a bloody accident,a mom having a heart attack, JBL being border patrol,and lots of other crap in between.But, nonetheless, what are your thoughts on this?
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 04:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think it is turning out to be a great feud.....it has been carried well by both men, and overall has been a good showing.....

this was not a feud that could be solely carried by wrestling, so they have had a couple of brawls.....it could not be carried simply by one man's gimmick, so they have used both gimmicks together.....

I know that some people have not liked it, but I give this feud an "A" so far.....the determining grade will come with the ending matchup, because it will decided whether we are left with Eddie, or if we are stuck with JBL.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well at first it seemed Rushed and sloppy but in time they made it work more nad more, JBL's Anti-Migrant campaignes were a nice touch and he got his heat from them, Sometimes a few of the people in the audience actually clapped from on of his Anti-Mexican Speeches. So it took 2 great men to make this great fued come to life, JBL's status has sky rocketed along with his skills and now we can see the true Bradshaw behind the APA and the Beer, A stock genuis.....

Well he invested in Meat or something for 7 years and well that is a brilliant idea.....
Old 02 Jul 2004, 07:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I love the feud. Both men held up their end of the feud, in and out of the ring. The animosity between the 2 men is there. Both portray hating the other great.

They've had 2 damn good matches at the PPVs, and now they're set for a 3rd match in 2 weeks, which be set inside of a steel cage.

I'm not sure if it will actually end in 2 weeks, or if they will keep it going somehow, but I kinda hope they keep it going. I've been into this feud pretty much since the beginning, and I don't want it to end.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 12:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm enjoying the feud somewhat to an extent,Eddie still makes it entertaining for me since I don't care for JBL at all.

I could see it continuing for about another month and maybe ending at Summerslam.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 03:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Eddie should've named the stipulation of the match to the Latino Heat Parking Lot Brawl. We've only seen once, when Eddie retained the US title against fucking Cena.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2004, 04:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

i dont think JBL is worthy of the world title . maybe the U.S. title but hes nothing compared to the people who held that title before , just look at the title history
Old 05 Jul 2004, 03:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

JBL got the strap way too early IMO. While we haven't seen how well he can handle being champ, I Guess we'll have to wait for that.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2004, 06:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

JBL IMO, I guess kind of deserved it,but they did give it too him too early.They maybe should've waited a bit.I still hoep this feud continues after there steel cage match.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2004, 05:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

JBL wouldnt be champ right now if it wasnt for Angel. Eddie had this match in the palm of his hand so its obvious this was planned awhile ago. I think Latino Heat needs to turn it up full blast on Angel's ass before reclaiming the WWE title.
Old 16 Jul 2004, 05:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

*ANGLE*

well, this has continued on in the old style of the wrestling business.....I can still dig it.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2004, 01:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Kinda hard to say if this feud will continue since angle *screwed* eddie out of the cage match.....i see Angle putting the U.S. belt on himself and feuding with eddie while taker feuds with JBL

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote