ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Chris Nowinski

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2004, 10:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Chris Nowinski

This is my 200th post, so I thought I should make it an informative one. There is little to no chance of Christopher Nowinski ever wrestling a match again because of chronic concussion syndrome. This is a real shame. Chris, although he blew spots in a couple matches, I believe had the potential to climb up the ranks, even if he capped out with several IC title reigns. It looks like the only Tough Enough winner that has a future is Maven, and even thats sketchy at this point.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

The topic of Chris Nowinski's future has been debated sseveral times around here, I'd agree that he was indeed distane for good things. He was smart and he was good on the mic, two critical skills needed in the fast pace, gimmicked up world of the WWE. As for the ring skill we know in time he could've improved but the sad truth has returned only to remind us he was a flash in the gold pan that is the rivier of the future....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm symbolic metaphor.....
Old 02 Jul 2004, 09:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Even though I personally found his in-ring work to a bit shaky, I do agree that his mic work was pretty good, better then some vets I might add. *cough* Benoit *cough* And seeing as to how well his ability was to annoy the crowd, I would hope that the WWE plans on keeping him on contract and try to use him in some sort of fashion. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a manager like role.

Last edited by Jim Ross; 02 Jul 2004 at 09:19 PM.
Jim Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah, I think the WWE could use him in a managerial role. Although he doesn't have a lot of in ring time, he can use what he has learned to manage some young guy. Who knows?

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 01:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I will admit that I was never the biggest fan of this guy and didn't think he was all that great in the ring or on the mic,he had a good gimmick though but that's about it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 01:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

He can't manage, Hes a green horn, he inexperienced and he can't really do much but hold their ankles when they bounce off the ropes. I'd say Fire the Writers and give Nowinski their jobs, He'll make up better storylines then this second rate soap opera garbage.....
Old 15 Jul 2004, 06:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

since when was Nowinski good on the mic?? besides with all that hard work he went through with tough enough youd think this bozo would make more effort to appear on wwe television or any other superstar for that matter thats why im happy to see maven on raw now with nidia. i mean he might lose most of the time but at least he has the confidence to walk down that ramp and perform for fans.
Old 21 Jul 2004, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

More effort? The guy is injured and he cannot appear if he is not scheduled to. Remember the limited imagination of WWE writers. They cannot use him because they cannot think of a way to.