ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Miscarriage!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2004, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Miscarriage!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope this whole Kane/Lita baby thing doesn't go the full 9 months. I mean, the WWE has had baby angles before and none of them have gone 9 months. Although this one is shaping up to go the distance.

Anyone have any thoughts?

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 11:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

No, They don't have the balls to go all the way, i'd say She gets a Father DNA test and finds out the Baby is Kane's, Maybe 3 - 6 weeks later they find out it's a mis-carriage, matt and Lita are re-united, Kane destroies Matt at the Following PPV.....

**Shine his crystal ball and puts it away**
Old 02 Jul 2004, 07:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm hoping they go somewhere with this. Its going to be funny as hell, watching a spot botcher who can't move.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 08:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^LMAO

I hope this doesn't result in an on-screen birth... it'll turn out to be someone elses... not Matt, not Kane... I dunno who but that seems like the WWE way of thinking.
Old 02 Jul 2004, 09:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The last on-screen birth I saw on WWE left me scared for life. THANKS MAE YUNG YOU OLD FART FROM HELL!!!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 11:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

that would be very stupid if it went the whole 9 months as people are saying because it would suck beyond beleif and would just end up with kane and matt having like a million storylines
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 02:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I have to agree,I don't think I could take 9 months of this as I can't stand Matt Hardy in the first place. If anyhing good comes of this it will turn out to someone elses baby,like someone you lest expect.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 02:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I hope it ends up being Jeffs baby.
Old 02 Jul 2004, 04:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I'm against having any reason for him to Come back in the WWE...Good God..
Old 02 Jul 2004, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Don't worry One...Jeff has signed with TNA

I agree that I won't be able to handle this storyline for 9 months,but knowing WWE they'll have it go all the way.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 05:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would have bet a good sum that Jeff was going to be involved until the TNA signing.....

I just don't like any pregnancy angle with wrestling, and I'm sure I won't like this one either.....the whole thing sucks.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 05:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Thats why I wanted it to be Jeffs baby since he wont be around and will most likely end the whole thing right away.
Old 02 Jul 2004, 08:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Think of it this way, It will be 8 more months of crappy acting, tearless crying and a lot of messy hair. Something you can't stand is the Writer's attempts to make this interesting.....

Everyone is over it anyways.....
Old 04 Jul 2004, 05:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

why does everyone hate jeff , maybe cuz matt is better and gets pushed less?
Old 04 Jul 2004, 06:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by the game
why does everyone hate jeff , maybe cuz matt is better and gets pushed less?
Okay let me start off by saying that Crack head didn't deserve what he got. Jeff hardy is just RVD smoking Crack instead of pot. Jeff hardy was a lot more Sloppy though.

Jeff had to be the Biggest spot damn machine in the WWE Ever....Next To Hogan's Leg Drop. Hell you're n a Table and you have afruit cake going to jump off a ladder and he takes what 4 freaking minutes to clims, balance and pose. It's just insane. Jeff botched so many moves and spots too...

I'd like to direct your attention to SummerSlam 2002 Where Hardy was in Match with Rico and some other guys and Jeff had recently jump off the Corrider entrance way through a table with Bubba and Rico was on the top turnbuckle around 15 minutes later waiting for Jeff to come over and push him off. Rico says loud enough for the Camera to hear.

"God Dammit Jeff, Where Are You!?!"

I hate Jeff Because they based his push on Spots rather then actually wrestling ability that Matt Possesses.