ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Sticky: The Official SD! Thread for July 1st 2004...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2004, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
rolleyes Sticky: The Official SD! Thread for July 1st 2004...

Uhh.I know this is pretty late but well go do what you do.....

Last edited by Dante; 03 Jul 2004 at 12:59 AM.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 08:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

eh, It was nothing worth talking about. SD in 2 weeks should be good, but those in the US will have to find out for themselves.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 09:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I missed most of SD. I started watching with Cena making fun of Kenzo...Cena trys too hard...

I also saw Spike vs JBL..not as bad as i though it would be. I cant wait untill the Cage Match~!
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 09:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

^ you didn't miss much.

Bradshaw Talking about wining the title and stuff like that. great promo work.

Booker T won a Tri-Threat to become US title #1 contender.

Mysterio Beat Mordecai.

The Taker Heyman Segment was alright. Heyman thought taker was still in his control i guess, and Then Lightning bolts hit all 4 turnbuckles. Taker was on the tron and Told heyman That if he could do what he Did at the GAB to Paul bearer, just imagine what Taker would do to heyman, then he told him to Rest in peace.

torrie beat sable. And Angle punished referee charles robinson for the Shoddy pinfal at GAB by making him fight luther. Luther went after him, and Charlie haas saved Robinson.

that was about it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2004, 10:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Needed this sticky-ed, No Prob, SmackDown! is on tommorow so I have nothing else to ad in this thread right now, maybe later if the show was good...

Old 02 Jul 2004, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

Sheez, you look at this thread, whcih gets about 6 replies if it's lucky, and you look at Raw's thread, which gets about 150 replies, I'd say the mayority of people on PWF can give a shit about SD!.I got to stop wasting my time posting these threads.
Old 02 Jul 2004, 12:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Holly
Sheez, you look at this thread, whcih gets about 6 replies if it's lucky, and you look at Raw's thread, which gets about 150 replies, I'd say the mayority of people on PWF can give a shit about SD!.I got to stop wasting my time posting these threads.
Yeah that's been the case since the Lottery, No one really likes SmackDown! because it's uneventful and some people don't even get UPN.....
Old 02 Jul 2004, 12:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
IC Champion

^ True.I mean come on, the fuckin' main event is JBL against Spike.It's fuckin' Spike we're talkin' about here man.Throw me a freakin' bone.I mean, really, what's the SD! main event for SummerSlam going to be, Charles Robinson VS.Charlie Haas VS. JBL VS. Eddie Guerrero VS. Luther Reigns in an Elimination Chamber Match.Oh well.
Old 02 Jul 2004, 12:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Yeah, SmackDown! is basically run by Mid Carders, While RAW is powered By most of the Stars.....

Definetly a noticable difference when you do have Spike in the Main Event Picture.....
Old 02 Jul 2004, 01:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
IC Champion

^couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 02 Jul 2004, 01:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

First off, these SD! threads don't get many replies because A) There are spoilers at least 2 days in advance. B) Timezones vary a lot more than Raw. C) Some people don't get SD! until Saturday or on other days. D) A lot of people don't get UPN period.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- for what SD! has been given, they do a decent job with it.

Raw had 4 freakin matches (2 of which were basically jokes), and it revolved around Evolution/Eugene and Kane/Lita/Hardy. While Benoit vs Kane and Batista/Orton vs Y2J/Edge were better than SD!'s TRiple Threat, Main Event, and Mysterio/Mordecai, the SD! match quality was better and the storylines they have on SD! are better. I'll take this Taker/Heyman thing over Lita/Kane/Hardy any day.

You people just need to realize that SD! is doin the best with what they have.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2004, 01:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Yes SmackDown! is doing the best it can do but they're also sinking further down in ratings with the fans. As you've said many ocassions before Wrestling will play second rate to entertainment these days in the WWE. That's exactly what's happening with RAW, they only have 3 - 4 matches on average where as on SmackDown! they do the opposite. They're doing what they can but the sad fact is SmackDown! needs more Star Power, You can't base a good preportion of the show on the shoulders of 4 mid cards.....