ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Paul London

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2004, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Captain_Strange is on a distinguished road
Default Paul London

I've seen a lot of cool stuff from Paul London, but I have to admit I don't know what the WWE should do with him - for one thing, I can sympathise with him not wanting to be buried under the CW belt.

I have to ask, though, if anyone's seen him do any non-CW work. The stuff I saw him do with Spanky was absolutely incredible - I really thought they could have really brought up the tag division with them, and they had incredible timing, great selling, and a good sense of storytelling in the ring.

Has he ever demonstrated an ability to work with larger wrestlers, as SPanky demonstrated with Angle? I felt he worked well, being able to slow down his pace and time his high-flying work carefully, as well as working with the other wrestler's strengths.

What about his timing? I saw a Velocity match he did and, although it seemed good, it was a little bit of a CW spot-fest, with just loads of high-flying. There was a little structure, but whether that was London's work or the OVW jobber that he was fighting, I don't know.
Captain_Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2004, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

i think they were gonna push him and kidman as a tag team , give them the belts for a for a few weeks , split em up and make a storyline between them